THE HAPPY NEW YEAR MESSAGES THREAD

And the same to you Simon from all on the east coast and the Tablegazers union ,tight lines and have a great 2013 mate

There's some reyt morbid boring old farts on here.

In our house Christmas is for the kids. New year is for the grown ups.

So to all them that care HAPPY NEW YEAR.

To the rest Happy Tuesday lol

happy new year Blue ,

Guest wadsleybridgeowl

Happy New year to everyone,

Get behind the team as always .

in jones and milan we trust.

ps. Trev  d looking forward to getting in late . All the best .

Guest davet30

It's already been said.  Even I've said it on twitter 'n' Facebook so am not going to repeat myself on here you'll just have to go look at my Fb or tweets

Happy New Year from the sunny Isles of Scilly to all Owls supporters players and staff .....here's to a cracking 2013...onwards and, more importantly, upwards!!!  See you all at Hillsborough for the Derby game. p.s. There's a couple of Burnley fans on the island, irritating plonkers who drive around the Island with scarves hanging out of their van windows...please lets do 'em today..it would mean alot on this little rock out in the middle of the Atlantic.

Happy

Although I wasn't too drunk last night, I woke up this morning with that strange sense of guilt that you sometimes get after drinking the night before and then realised that I had been on OwlsTalk. I can just about remember posting this but had to check in case I posted something offensive in my stupor - phew!

In other news, I dreamt that I shat the bed last night and startled Mrs ShandyPants when I lept out of bed and threw the covers back. Luckily, it was just a vivid and somewhat realistic dream. It's funny though because Mrs ShandyPants seems a bit off with me and I can't say for certain that the bed clothes are the same ones from last night. Hmmmm.

Anyway, Happy New Year.