On the kop

Yer it was good for a while. And theres nowt wrong with singing and shouting because i was but not swearing at there keeping infront of little kids for no reason is ott. We all swear but ffs.

If his language upset you that much, maybe you should have joined him to have a quiet word.

Guest intercity0wl

Who was the *** about row 5 behind the goal. Trying to get the crowd going and failing misrably. Then jumping down to front row wear kids were effing and jeffing. Dont no about anyone else but annoyed the hell out of me.

You are deffinatly watching the wrong sport pal, and most definately watching it from the wrong Part of the ground, swearing on a Kop at a football match in the heart of South Yorkshire, tut whatever next.

Who was the *** about row 5 behind the goal. Trying to get the crowd going and failing misrably. Then jumping down to front row wear kids were effing and jeffing. Dont no about anyone else but annoyed the hell out of me.

Thankfully, practically all responses you've had on here have shown what us fans on the kop want.

Go and sit on the South.

Take all the rest of the prawn butty brigade with you too.

Sat a few rows behind him and the guy on the first row who was also trying to get the kop singing, fair play to him thought he was first class, also I never heard either of them swear.

They were a lot better than the muppet who wanted to fight with the guy in the betting booth just because there were no sheets left or the prat with his shirt off after the match outside the ground who fell onto someone in a wheelchair.

Not enough raucus fans in my opinion if done right, we need to get the old girl rocking and not just when promotion looms, and I am an oldish git of 50 +

i wouldn't moan too much mate...

i'd have swapped you my seat in the norf...

2 rows behind me, and slightly to the right was a guy in his 40's who shouted just one thing ALL GAME, and he shouted it 100 times "COME ON", just that, nothing else ever added like a players name, or wednesday...

and behind to the left was someone who knew more about football than mourhino, as he continually shouted instructions to the players and loudly explained what had just taken place on the field, and why...

what puzzled me was the fact that he thought they could hear him from row 45...

Edited by dnhc