On the kop

Guest stocksy66

Who was the *** about row 5 behind the goal. Trying to get the crowd going and failing misrably. Then jumping down to front row wear kids were effing and jeffing. Dont no about anyone else but annoyed the hell out of me.

rite pall dont know if its me yor talking about cos i was trying 2 get the kop singing but i was at the front all the time that is where my season ticket is 4 lets get 1 thing rite 1st pall i never swore just haveing a laff at a football match u want 2 try it

i wouldn't moan too much mate...

i'd have swapped you my seat in the norf...

2 rows behind me, and slightly to the right was a guy in his 40's who shouted just one thing ALL GAME, and he shouted it 100 times "COME ON", just that, nothing else ever added like a players name, or wednesday...

and behind to the left was someone who knew more about football than mourhino, as he continually shouted instructions to the players and loudly explained what had just taken place on the field, and why...

what puzzled me was the fact that he thought they could hear him from row 45...

There's a kid who sits behind me on kop and continuous ends every sentence with "For flip sake' every game all game.

I'd knock the Calgon out but he's a mate. lol

Guest stocksy66

It is quite funny when you see someone e near bottom of kop trying to get the crowd going and puzzled why he isn't succeeding.

It's usually someo e who doesn't sit their often enough to realise that it's relatively quiet down there

sit there every home game that where we got our season tickets for we lov it have a laff just sum nobbers on there shud get them selfs over on the south