Liam Palmer

Guest 1banana2banana

Stood talking to him in the vets in Worksop. Said he's enjoying playing every week at tranmere and he's got a place out there

For Palmer to make it at Hillsborough, he needs a run in his favourite position which is central midfield, not wide and not fullback. I'd like to see him develop more at Tranmere, maybe spend the season there, then have another look at him in pre-season

^^^^

This. Plus, let him stay there until the end of the season, hopefully help keep Tranmere above the Pigs......

Great news.

According to a Tranmere fan I follow on twitter, he's been brilliant for them this season and I saw enough last year to see he's going to make a very good player.

Palmer, Corry & McCabe are three very very promising youngsters.

Very positive.

Good to see three so young with talent in the squad!!

Looks good for the future for a change!!

expand...?

he was talking to one of his mates who I presumed was also a pro footballer arround same age as him and heard his mate asking him if he will accept contract from Tranmere and he said they will only offer £6k so wont be signing for them. At this I turned to him in shock and said of you of your head how can you be so ungrateful, theres people who earn bugger all and your turning down £6k I was dumb founded.

6k, flip off, he won't get 6k at Wednesday, flippingdream land if he thinks he's getting that.

well thats what he said but it was the way he said as if it was £6 a week but he didnt like it when I told him he should be grateful when theres most people in england can only dream to be anywhere near that.