Liam Palmer

I think the move to Tranmere was really good for both Parties.

Currently sitting at the top of the league and playing week in week out for a full 90.

Great chance for him to get experience and sounds like he is doing a good job for them.

Not surprised at this one bit. Think he might have caught Jones' interest again.

Well done Palmer lad!

Guest Paulos_Medication

I think we should keep him even if that means more loan deals so he continues to build up experience.

You can never tell how young players will develop of course, but I just have a feeling palmer could be a become an important player for us in a couple of years. Probably equally dependent on which league we are in as his development in fairness though I guess.

Come on Dave get him tied in for the future.

Great news.

According to a Tranmere fan I follow on twitter, he's been brilliant for them this season and I saw enough last year to see he's going to make a very good player.

Palmer, Corry & McCabe are three very very promising youngsters.

Very positive.

Edited by BRADDAZ

Has the potential to be a good Championship midfielder, but the move to Tranmere was a good move for all involved, gets him game time and experience, and also gives us chance to monitor his progress.

But as said, we currently have 3 good midfielders in McCabe, Corry and Barkley, obviously one isn't our player, so hopefully next season we could see Palmer on our bench and pushing for a starting place.

Decent player, was a good decision to loan him out this season, he certainly has got quality, he'll never be as good as somebody like Ross Barkley but he does have a fair amount of talent, he also always seems to apply himself well and I think we can use him,

Hopefully he'll come back physically stronger after a year playing regularly, then he should be given a chance to prove himself, its up to him then to show what he's really got.

Edited by Lee A

Guest Paulos_Medication

Who's the stalker?

He follows me too........

Complicated. Ok but don't tell him where you live. He'll be round to nick yer washing

For Palmer to make it at Hillsborough, he needs a run in his favourite position which is central midfield, not wide and not fullback. I'd like to see him develop more at Tranmere, maybe spend the season there, then have another look at him in pre-season

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

How can people make such statements?

Ridiculous.

I think its fair, I dont completely agree with it but remember that people are already writing off Chris Lines aswell before he's even kicked a ball in this league.

We all rate him as a decent young player, but Palmer hasn't proved anything to anybody yet, this season with Tranmere and hopefully next season with us will be his opportunity to do that.

Edited by Lee A