Mandaric to do all in power to return to Premier League

Guest Haggis316

We'll be a solid Championship side for the next 3 seasons I suspect, it's not an easy league to get out of so it's going to be a slow process. Milan is doing a great job at the minute, look where we were when he came in nearly 2 years ago now! Then compare it to where we are now....

Guest Nejc_Pe�nik

I always love when someone gets called a pig, they relay some sort of anecdote that they supported Wednesday when x played or x was manager.

As if that's irrefutable evidence.

Pig....

Guest Haggis316

I always love when someone gets called a pig, they relay some sort of anecdote that they supported Wednesday when x played or x was manager.

As if that's irrefutable evidence.

What does it take - an affidavit accompanied by scans from my programme collection?

Where were you at Springfield Park in Dec 1977 when we were three points adrift at the bottom of the third division and Maurice Whittle's free kick for Non League Wigan put us out of the FA Cup in Round 2?. I was behind the goal. So don't question my credentials to comment on our present position or call me a pig unless you want a writ.

Edited by Haggis316

What does it take - an affidavit accompanied by scans from my programme collection?

Where were you at Springfield Park in Dec 1977 when we were three points adrift at the bottom of the third division and Maurice Whittle's free kick for Non League Wigan put us out of the FA Cup in Round 2?. I was behind the goal. So don't question my credentials to comment on our present position or call me a pig unless you want a writ.

Pig.

Part timer :ph34r:

Ha ha ha threatening to sue!! Thats a pig trick if ever I saw one lol either that or it's DA trying to whip up a storm lol

Guest Triplej2

I don't actually care about the Prem that much. Yes it would be nice but a few good seasons in the Championship will do me for the foreseeable!