Messages of goodwill and good luck to Dave and the players for the Ipswich game

If I was giving a motivational pre match speech it's be like this.

We dominated the games against Leeds and Blackburn and came away with less than what we deserved. We've been keeping an eye on Ipswich and I can tell you now were better all over the park. Believe in yourselves and believe in each other. There's a great away following out there ready to cheer you on. Go and show them, me, and more importantly yourselves what your capable of. LETS flipping 'AVE IT.

Sending good luck and goodwill messages, flip me we must be getting desperate, like wishing them goodwill and good luck messages will mek a difference.

We all want us to win, the players should want to win, its about time they now did sumat about it AND flippingWIN

Guest Sailmaker

I know I don’t have the body of a strong and athletic player; but I have the heart and passion of a fan, and of a fan of Wednesday too, and think foul scorn that Ipswich or Peterborough, or any other Championship club, should dare to match you on the field of play; I myself dreamt of playing, I myself of being your captain, coach, and manager and rewarding every one of your virtues on the pitch. I know already, you will deserve chants and cheers; and I do assure you in the word of an Owl, they shall be duly paid to you. Let there be no doubt in your hearts, we shall shortly have a famous victory over those enemies of my team, of my city, and of my people!

Good luck to Dave and all the players at Ipswich.

Dear players,

According to Bothroyd I'm seemingly sending this message from a better hotel than you're currently staying in. It's costing me a fortune though so take some happiness from the fact you're not paying for yours.

Speaking of money, this weekend is costing me a fortune. Never mind the hotel, £30 match ticket, fuel and incidentals along the way; my wife is going shopping in Norwich tomorrow whilst I'm at the match - who knows how much she'll spend.

Anyway, no real point to my message of goodwill. Please play well and get a result to make this expenditure worth it.

Thanks for reading.

Much love

Sam