Messages of goodwill and good luck to Dave and the players for the Ipswich game

There's quite a lot of motivation speeches in here, but anyone seeking motivation must check out this video:

Anyway, Good luck today lads this afternoon. You know each and every one of those away fans have gone out their way, travelled hundreds of miles and spent a considerable amount of money, just to see you today. This isn't about lose or draw, this is only about winning - you have the talent that far outweighs the opposition, so use your talent and bring back the 3 points. We're the famous Sheffield Wednesday, and we're right behind you! DJ's Barmy Army. UTO.

Edited by Barenecessity

Good morning lads,

Hope you had a nice sleep, I'm off for a gigantic buffet breakfast soon in my hotel. However you must eat with the game in mind.

Moving on, if you win today I will gladly post pictures (this is suppose to be an incentive) of my wife's tail, wings and fuselage.

Godspeed

San

Good luck to all for today[travelling fans,Management team and players alike] of the worlds greatest football club Sheffield Wednesday!

If you run in their area and then do a fall down the refereeman might give you a penalty goal

Yes and Bramhall Lane will become an airport