Time for a Poll

Guest arobert

With Sheffield Wednesday deep in the Championship's bottom three it is time for a poll.

No it isnt

He is going nowhere

Stop flapping like a hysterical fanny and support the team louder than ever over the next few games

We need the atmosphere back at Hillsborough, not some poll on the managers job by a baying minority of hysterical loonies intent on causing disruption to SWFC at a time when we all should be pulling together

Get the flags, balloons and inflatables out, make some noise, make Hillsborough the fortress it was earlier this season

And back the man who got us promoted after coming in and rescuing the situation that Megson left us in

Owlstalk Shop

Guest arobert

I have to say I disagree totally.

No amount of flags will cover the up the public singling out of Liera when "his players" Tayor & Mattock were never mentioned re defensive errors.

No amount of balloons will hide the fact that Dave Jones bought badly in the summer.

We needed quality not quantity - 15+ signings

No one has yet been able to give me an answer to the question:

Apart from Chris Kirkland name a single Dave Jones signing who has significantly improved the side?

No amount of flags will cover the up the public singling out of Liera when "his players" Tayor & Mattock were never mentioned re defensive errors.

I was at that press conference

Sat on the very front row

Straight opposite Dave

About four foot away from him

He singled out Llera and virtually every other player in the side that day

But hey - dont let facts get in the way eh

Owlstalk Shop

Guest cheshiresowl

No amount of balloons will hide the fact that Dave Jones bought badly in the summer.

Apart from Chris Kirkland name a single Dave Jones signing who has significantly improved the side?

Gardener when fit

Keith Treacy Nile Ranger lol

In for me.

I can assure OzOwl that as someone who has supported the team since the days of Kay, Swan and Layne, etc, I know where my loyalties lie.

In common with most I was fully behind DJ but I have lost confidence in him as a manager whether it be his transfer dealings or the baffling team selection.

Liera was a hero last season yet he was publically singled out and criticised by DJ - very poor management in my view.

Mate if that is the case then you should know better, good sh it doesn't come easy, delivering what DJ delivered to us last season entitles him time to get it right, I don't think a Man City fan felt any better than we did on the last day of the season, that was something really special putting it over those red and white pillox we've been in the sh it for that long now people think we can just string season after season of success based on exactly what?

We were all happy to give him the keys to the city after the last game now some of you cannot even wait till Christmas before starting your boll ox poll further destabilising the fan base, give the bloke a go for fooks sake he more than any single person out there deserves at least one full season to get it right!

99.9% of the posters on here were screaming for DJ to sign Antonio, and all breathed a massive sigh of relief when it happened.