too good to go down?

surely with the players we have we are better than a lot of sides in this league but history says that nobody is too good to go down, just ask ron atkinson.

jones says we have been bossing games but thats only true of the last couple of games. earlier in the season we were playing decent but the signs were there.

has he lost the dressing room by splitting up a winning team.? i think maybe he has.

Guest intercity0wl

On the 25th of October, only 2 months into the season, i would say its impossible to say who is not good enough to go up, and who is too good to go down, their are over 90 points to play for yet, the table come christmas will probably look much different than it does now for alot of clubs, and the season dosen't even end untill FIVE months after that.

Guest intercity0wl

where flipping poo poo and where going down

I take it you didn;t go last night, or maybe even v Leeds for that matter, we were good enough to be the best side in Both games, true we do need some wins, but poo poo ??, dont think so

surely with the players we have we are better than a lot of sides in this league but history says that nobody is too good to go down, just ask ron atkinson.

jones says we have been bossing games but thats only true of the last couple of games. earlier in the season we were playing decent but the signs were there.

has he lost the dressing room by splitting up a winning team.? i think maybe he has.

Have to disagree with the point on players, the majority of sides in this league have by far superior players and budgets. The expectations of our side after promotion was far too high and alot of fans now have a reality check.

Guest intercity0wl

Are you trying to say Bothroyd is better than the rest of our players?

Now he's fit, Yep i would say he is by a country Mile, aand so he should be given the wages a premier side were willing to, and did offer him.

There's only one reason any team goes down, its because they're not good enough!

Clearly.

But in addition, it's also about mentality. Some teams get sucked in because they think things are bound to change, some players think - i'll leave it to someone else. Some players think they are too good and the opposition aren't.

A lack of urgency and a complete lack of fight, no personal responsibility. Looking to games ahead and dismissing games close by thinking they will pick up easy points at some point.

Before you know it, the rot has set in and you are adrift. Very hard to gain momentum or belief then.

I am very surprised at the lack of urgency coming out of the Club and on the pitch.

Sleepwalking IMO.

A long season now - another relegation wouldn't surprise me in the slightest.

I said this weeks ago, but buying anyone who's any good in League 1 doesn't mean they'll do well in the Championship. Milan spunked his cash last season and he's not keen on doing the same thing again. Milan's attitude is 'I've spent the cash, give me the results or collect your P45.'