too good to go down?

Guest intercity0wl

Be interesting to see the happy clappers views if we lost the next 2, which i predict a defeat at Ipswich and a draw against posh. After the palace game I said in a thread I couldnt see where our next win was coming from, and got shot down to bits from some on here, well I havnt been wrong so far. We need to wise up the squad hasn't been good enough all season, apart from the first half against Brum, against Leeds and the Fulham game we have hardly been impressive.

Be just as interesting to see the doom and gloom merchants views if we win the next 2.

it still comes back to a repeat of the same post we have seen so many times - the side may now appear to be "good enough" but we aren't scoring goals!!

You don't score goals if you don't create chances and thats where one of the problems lie. Add to that we have a leaky defence although it has tightened up to what it was earlier in the season that has been at the expense of playing one up front.

Edited by Soul Power

I've no idea what's happening on the training ground or in the dressing room but something isn't right.

We have a squad that should be challenging the top 2 in this league easily. On paper we have a strong first team with plenty of quality in reserve to take us forward. It's definitely a lower Prem Team.

But we are languishing in 23rd. I have faith in DJ and his staff to sort this out.

You don't score goals if you don't create chances and thats where one of the problems lie. Add to that we have a leaky defence although it has tightened up to what it was earlier in the season that has been at the expense of playing one up front.

Agreed but you need someone in there who knows how to find the net. Reda has been the one so far this season. Sad he's injured. We seem to be relying on two wingers who have a set pattern of play who skin their marker down the wings move into the box and f**k it up either by a bad attempt at a goal or a badly placed pass or...run out of steam. Wasn't it the cry of the fan base to bring in one of those players? How many goals this season have come from open play and how many from set pieces. When we find the guy who can find the net, COG, the manager drops him for no apparent reasons. Of course we are all football managers at least but come on ....this is crazy.