Dave Jones: One game away?

I just hope we can fluke 3 points from somewhere. I didn't bother listening to the 2nd half, convinced myself I was a jinx but looking on twitter we sounded alright.

I think Jones is a great manager and given time will sort our club out from top to bottom but you can't deny that we need to start picking up some points and fast.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

People were saying the same thing five games ago. DJ will be given time.

Edited by Lawrie Maddens Hump

WOW another scaremongering load of nonsense thread that's exactly the same as one from earlier

flip me

Why is it scaremongering?

Why is it a load of nonsense?

Milan sacked Gary flipping Megson, who bleeds blue and white, after winning a Steel City Derby.

I don't think it's nonsense to think he'll sack Jones it we hit the bottom of the league after a quarter of the season.

Guest alwaysaowl

dj as lost it the guy as gone bonkers not playing 2 up front need to stick with 442 and cog last 5 mins thats just a few of is things

Guest Sheff Owl

It would really be a MASSIVE blow to lose to Ipswich who are in a mess and have no manager.

I dread to think if we lose to them, there will be a big gap starting to form especially if results go against us too.

One thing is for sure people keep saying 'we are not far away' when does the point come that you say 'we should be there now'?

he's had about 4 more than most of mandarics previous managers already.

That should tell you something then

Most managers need firing when they lose the dressing room or performances get worse

In Dave Jones we have a manager who's team is getting better each game and where players are bedding in and growing as players at SWFC

He'll get more time - trust me

Owlstalk Shop