Dave Jones: One game away?

DJ will be here untill at least January by which time hopefully we have turned it around.

I am thinking if he was going to go he would have gone already and I agree with what you are saying unless we get more than 9 points astray and then I think MM may have to make a drastic change irrespective of the month of the year. But what will a change do?

Does anyone know if MIlan has previous for sacking managers based on their results, rather than having someone else lined up?

gary megson went when lol was in the picture. It may be that :milan: wants to have someone else definitely lined up before making a change.

That should tell you something then

Most managers need firing when they lose the dressing room or performances get worse

In Dave Jones we have a manager who's team is getting better each game and where players are bedding in and growing as players at SWFC

He'll get more time - trust me

Getting better each game yeah, after our form took a complete nose dive ten games who.

If you're the worst team in the league, you can't really do anything but improve a bit.

Guest Colicab85

How long can it be left and be told "it'll come good" before its realistically (not mathematically before pedants have a field day) too late?

Aww shut it ffs. You NEVER see anything negative do you even tho it's a problem.

We're getting better

Players are bedding in

We only changed a strong side cos of injuries tonight

Fans wanted 4-5-1 - you've got it

Fans wanted Llera back - you've got it

Fans wanted JJ and Antonio back together in the team - you've got it

Fans wanted Semedo back - you've got it

Chill out - we'll be reyt

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Aww shut it ffs. You NEVER see anything negative do you even tho it's a problem.

I can understand people's fear but I'm with Neil on this one.

We are not getting hammered and things are improving. I believe that DJ will be given the time to, and will, turn it around. He's the best out there IMO.

We're getting better

Players are bedding in

Fans wanted no relegation battles.

Oh wait...

That should tell you something then

Most managers need firing when they lose the dressing room or performances get worse

In Dave Jones we have a manager who's team is getting better each game and where players are bedding in and growing as players at SWFC

He'll get more time - trust me

Megspn was sacked after winning a derby, Milan doesn't do "bedding in".

Fans wanted no relegation battles.

Oh wait...

Come back when you can have a mature debate

lol

The level of assumption and randomness in this thread is pure comedy. Am I supposed to take some of you guessers seriously? What is it about modern society that DEMANDS unequivocal assurance in everything, no matter how ignorant one might be about the facts and parameters?

The reason why your valid post will go unheeded is because it's too articulate and intelligent

Dumb it down or go ignored by the masses

lol

Owlstalk Shop

Megspn was sacked after winning a derby, Milan doesn't do "bedding in".

As far as I'm concerned, Megson's sacking was largely down to the personality clash between him and those running the club. A poor run of results gave Mandaric the excuse he needed to get as many fans as possible to accept it. The fuss that was kicked up even after this bad run shows his analysis in that regard was more than accurate.

Come back when you can have a mature debate

lol

The reason why your valid post will go unheeded is because it's too articulate and intelligent

Dumb it down or go ignored by the masses

lol

I would, but your idea of a mature debate is listing things that aren't true and then typing "FACT" after it.

lol

We're getting better

Players are bedding in

Have to agree with most of this, it is what we have all been saying we wanted to see. I think tonights performance shows much improvement against a team tipped for promotion.

However, how long can we put up with a team not collecting points. Already hearing the "we're playing too well to go down" comments.

I suppose we well see come 5pm on Saturday.

Edited by Greeton