Dave Jones a proper gent & a scholar

This man & his family have endured 12 years of crap relating to the child abuse charges made up by criminals aided by the authorities whom then back tracked on all there lies when DJ stood up in a court of law.The leeds morons for want of a better word gave dave jones abuse to an extent i havent heard before,but credit to our manager he stood there took all there poo poo and then faced with the media spotlight was as dignfied as he possibly could be .WELL DONE DAVE JONES,your a credit to SWFC.

This man & his family have endured 12 years of crap relating to the child abuse charges made up by criminals aided by the authorities whom then back tracked on all there lies when DJ stood up in a court of law.The leeds morons for want of a better word gave dave jones abuse to an extent i havent heard before,but credit to our manager he stood there took all there poo poo and then faced with the media spotlight was as dignfied as he possibly could be .WELL DONE DAVE JONES,your a credit to SWFC.

You should read his autobiography. Its a good read but the allegations almost wrecked his family. Just goes to show mud sticks whether right or wrong.

He was visibly upset on Friday and rightly so.

i think he's been brilliant with all of this...

and i also 100% agree with him... give leeds fans a 5 match away ban and see how many fans are patting him on the back next time. They would be kicking him back down the concourses.

I would like to think that is what would have happened had it been the other way round and it was one of our scumbags messing up!

Anywhere I can read exactly what happend with Dave Jones?

All I know is he was accused of been a "kiddy fiddler" but i have no idea what else came out at the time.

You can read all about the injustice in Dave's book , entitled "No Smoke: No Fire, The Autobiography of Dave Jones".

Available from 'all good book shops' and at least one well known internet sales site.

The whole incident seems to have placed a huge and undeserved burden on Dave and his family members ...

Edited by kikka

Guest totemowl

Anywhere I can read exactly what happend with Dave Jones?

All I know is he was accused of been a "kiddy fiddler" but i have no idea what else came out at the time.

The alleged victim admitted that he'd made it all up sometime after the trial collapsed.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1422476/Man-made-false-claim-of-abuse-in-care-to-get-compensation.html

Why do Leeds fans give Dave Jones abuse? Ignorance? They see him as someone that is a threat to them? Or is it that they are pure vile scum of the earth?

this is what I don't get, why the flip leeds? but then I remembered Millwall fans giving him the same abuse at the match back in august so it must be a thing the vile clubs do

Any person who has been subjected to a false allegation would have been sickened by the abuse hurled at DJ last Friday. And this was not a case of 'not proven' or 'not guilty' OJ Simpson style. The case against DJ was a huge error by the CPS, no evidence whatsoever, just pure fabrication and lies from people who should have been prosecuted themselves for deception and attempting to gain financially from this.

And the sentence for Cawley is a joke. The judiciary are often limited with respect to the length of sentence they can impose for certain offences but I would have thought a 2 year sentence in his case would have been appropriate with a 10 year tagging order on his release. Hundreds of Leeds fans are culpable though; Cawley is a scrawny 21 year old kid who should have been apprehended by his fellow supporters on his return to the Leppings Lane lower.

The only storm is coming from some of our own fans who have been falling over themselves to get him fired over the last few weeks

I don't think any of the sack Jones clan, which I was close to joining if I'm honest, resorted to this pettiness to it doesn't need to be brought up.

Guest chuckie4570

Top post mate