Dave Jones a proper gent & a scholar

I would like to defend the right to chant whatever the hell you want even if it's against our manager, sorry but I really don't think you can tell football fans what is acceptable and what is not, and who is responsible for doing that? Best way is if something is perceived illegal let the police deal with it, otherwise what ya gonna do, really?

Even if its lies,cant even imagine what DJ family felt like on friday night,hope that sort of abuse never hits your family pal.As i said earlier DJ is some fella to act in the manner he did

Any person who has been subjected to a false allegation would have been sickened by the abuse hurled at DJ last Friday. And this was not a case of 'not proven' or 'not guilty' OJ Simpson style. The case against DJ was a huge error by the CPS, no evidence whatsoever, just pure fabrication and lies from people who should have been prosecuted themselves for deception and attempting to gain financially from this.

And the sentence for Cawley is a joke. The judiciary are often limited with respect to the length of sentence they can impose for certain offences but I would have thought a 2 year sentence in his case would have been appropriate with a 10 year tagging order on his release. Hundreds of Leeds fans are culpable though; Cawley is a scrawny 21 year old kid who should have been apprehended by his fellow supporters on his return to the Leppings Lane lower.

Well said pal the sentence is a joke.

Dave Jones doesn't deserve to be subjected to the abuse he goes through, most commonly by the Leeds United supporters, it's quite obviously effecting him as he gave both barrells loose on Friday Night and understandably so.

I do think though such incidents can make Wednesday's season. As I said in my thread on Saturday, if this doesn't pull the club, team and fans together then nothing ever will.

Dave Jones doesn't deserve to be subjected to the abuse he goes through, most commonly by the Leeds United supporters, it's quite obviously effecting him as he gave both barrells loose on Friday Night and understandably so.

I do think though such incidents can make Wednesday's season. As I said in my thread on Saturday, if this doesn't pull the club, team and fans together then nothing ever will.

never really thought of it like that, could be right