Hope this little fella's ok....

Truly shocking! That little lad is crying in his Dad's arms!!

sadly at times nature can be a harsh teacher...

firstly, lets hope the youngster is all right...

and secondly he quickly realises that if you lie down with dirty dogs, you'll get fleas...

chose another club sonny, one with some semblance of decency, and hopefully a future...

Guest Paulos_Medication

Hopefully the lad's alright - not a good experience for a little kid going to a footy match with his dad

It's important you captured it Neil. Shocking to watch it. Hope the lads alright.

I'm glad my 6 year lad was not there last night. I can empathise with the views of other parents on the thread.

I'm sure the police/press would still be interested in your photos though Neil even if the video evidence is more substantial.

Thankfully my daughter couldn't see all the poo poo what was going on cos everyone was stood up. I just gave her my Iphone for the last 20 minutes or so, she was happy enough. Kids don't need to see any of this, especially when they have only just started watching the games.

When I got home my missus asked about Kirkland, my daughter heard and was nearly in tears about it. She's only 6 for god's sake.

I wouldn't take my 5 year old after last night

I think you have to question the parent's decision making in taking a kid to this fixture.

It was always likely to kick off

There should be MORE families coming

If people stop bringing kids and families to games because of hooligans then the stadium will just end up full of....

Hooligans !

If families clear off after this that increases the % of hoolies in the stadium vs total crowd size

This in turn then makes it look like football is a hooligan activity again and attracts more hoolies to footy and we end up back in the dark ages

More families needed at football not less

Owlstalk Shop

I remember going to Rochdale the other year and our fans smashing hoardings up and injuring our own fans. People in glass houses folks!

I saw that young lad and thankfully his dad moved him out of the way when it all kicked off, poor kid.

I also saw a father giving a 8/9 year old stuff to throw at our fans though!

Just not bothered...