Tonight.....

Tonight actually puts me off football.

Cheating, diving and gamesmanship. Players booked for nothing and conversely others getting away with assault (Brown).

A handball the like I haven't seen since Maradona and Henry.

Referees appearing to be bent or blind.

The just never win - the cheats always get the spoils.

Something wrong somewhere.

Guest TonyOwl88

Million times better... we never get the rub of the green, but we deserved to win that game, and looked solid too. Turning point perhaps. Can't wait for the next couple of games so we can hopefully pull ourselves out of the mire and start looking forward again.

Showed the very worst of football tonight. The truth is that this (fan assault, cheating, diving) would never happen in a proper run sport - rugby being the perfect example.

Yet this aside, we were superb. Zero luck again, maybe bar Llera getting away with a few sly jabs (which I still refuse to condemn), but we looked significantly better than Leeds and just hope this will really spur us on to believe that we can easily hold our own in this division and better that.

Really riled up tonight after all that I've witnessed. Just makes you realise how much fans can have an impact on the football world - positively and negatively. Still amazed about the rest of the Leeds fans backing this idiot though, plus the stewards who just stood, watched and did flip all.

Looked a bit more of a threat from set pieces than of late.. there wasn't much in the way of passing/movement in the 2nd half though, felt we took our foot off the gas when we could've sealed the points.

It's something to build on.

Antonio is just sheer class.

Tonight actually puts me off football.

Cheating, diving and gamesmanship. Players booked for nothing and conversely others getting away with assault (Brown).

A handball the like I haven't seen since Maradona and Henry.

Referees appearing to be bent or blind.

The just never win - the cheats always get the spoils.

Something wrong somewhere.

This. The amount of diving was flipping disgraceful. Diouf just needs to quit football full stop.

I will keep trying to talk about the football if you don't mind.

On the basis of what I saw last night, we certainly look a far better side than Leeds who have already reached the top 6.

I now believe we could go on a run of positive results and end up in the top 6 before the end of the season.

It is such a shame that people prefer to talk about the other crap rather than how nearer we are to finding the right blend of players on the pitch.

Yes Simon. Same formation as against Hull but miles better. They are now gelling, with COG being joined by runs from across the mid-field. The players were together and tight.

Jones got it right with the changes.

They will get better and with that system, be very difficult to defend against - not knowing where the next move is coming from.

Get Barkley extended and things are looking up!

UTO

Edited by fife_owl