Serious Question about Friday v Leeds

Guest zac.leeds

Guest zac.leeds

Are you concerned about being walloped 3 or 4 nil by Leeds, live on the box? With 5,300 Leeds fans having a party!

We are not going to lose this game, not possible!

Neil Warnock will ensure this is a top night out for us.. And him!

Guest zac.leeds

I'm sure you said the other day that you had posted your "last post ever"

This forum is too good.. The match is getting nearer and we will be top 3 come 10pm Friday.. Damage limitation game for you's. Just need to hope you only get beat by 1 or 2 then move on..

Are you concerned about being walloped 3 or 4 nil by Leeds, live on the box? With 5,300 Leeds fans having a party!

We are not going to lose this game, not possible!

Neil Warnock will ensure this is a top night out for us.. And him!

Boring!!!!!!

Get a life!!!

Your still on our forum , have you got nothing better to do!!!!

Guest zac.leeds

Will you come back to face the music if you lose??? I doubt it you're all spineless you scummers

yes I will, obviously I have gone big on us winning, if we don't I will face the flak then move onto our next game against Charlton on the Tuesday..

Guest zac.leeds

nice to see u don't always talk shyte pal

the annoying thing for us is when we lose on friday we then go to blackburn to lose

On the flip side If you did beat us or ends in draw but a performance you can be proud of the boys, the Blackburn game could yield a point also, they have top drawer players like Danny Murphy who should still be in premier.. But there defence ain't great and they don't have a manager.. We drew 3-3 at ER which probably sums them up!

Guest TeamFister

Do not feed the troll. Im merely going to watch a team I support through the good times and bad times win or lose WTID lol

you dress like an NF lad, lose the hat

This forum is too good.. The match is getting nearer and we will be top 3 come 10pm Friday.. Damage limitation game for you's. Just need to hope you only get beat by 1 or 2 then move on..

Zac Zac you ball sack. You do realise that if we beat you then all your pointless efforts to get a rise out of the Wednesday faithful is going to make you look like a right c.unt!

Look at the blades last season with the mind the gap 5 points and two games in hand.

bit of friendly advice stop been a ball bag. Lots of love James x

Edited by bigjimmy