Serious Question about Friday v Leeds

Guest zac.leeds

Guest zac.leeds

I didn't realise teams got promoted for winning the Paint Pot Trophy lol

No I didn't know that either. And I acknowledged that pretty much straight after if you read further down the thread.. I saw the 4-1 score and assumed it was a league match, was wrong, held hands up to say I was wrong, hardly a life changing error lol..

Genuinely can't wait for tonight, hopefully I don't have to make one final appearance on here tomorrow after a defeat! As it will be open season given my week long of confidence.. I still have the confidence... Just a bit of match day nerves too now ;)

What a pathetic thread.

It's like a bunch of 14 year olds talking on MSN about who's going to drink the most white lightening, finger the most birds or have the best fight on a friday night.

Unless i've missed something, it's just another league game? Is it special because its on Sky or 'cause it's a Friday night?

Guest Big Guns

Can't wait to meet the lads in hillsbourgh park later ,were gunna sup a couple of bottles of white lightening ,finger some birds ,then have a brawl with some Leeds fans ,can't wait.....

Guest TeamFister

wot u wearin tmoro nite nobsack?

adidas tobaccos, CP milli mille miglia and an aqua scarfe lad

you a dresser?

Can't wait to meet the lads in hillsbourgh park later ,were gunna sup a couple of bottles of white lightening ,finger some birds ,then have a brawl with some Leeds fans ,can't wait.....

No fistings?

fkts

Guest TeamFister

i am indeed a dresser,currently in sports direct in rovrum just seein if owt catches my eye,allways wear new clobber when were on box

can you pick me up some clobber lad?

No I didn't know that either. And I acknowledged that pretty much straight after if you read further down the thread.. I saw the 4-1 score and assumed it was a league match, was wrong, held hands up to say I was wrong, hardly a life changing error lol..

Genuinely can't wait for tonight, hopefully I don't have to make one final appearance on here tomorrow after a defeat! As it will be open season given my week long of confidence.. I still have the confidence... Just a bit of match day nerves too now ;)

Very sad that you have nothing better to do than stalk other teams threads.

You won't find followers of MASSIVE clubs wasting there time on other teams blogs.

How peculiar!

Guest TeamFister

Very sad that you have nothing better to do than stalk other teams threads.

You won't find followers of MASSIVE clubs wasting there time on other teams blogs.

How peculiar!

im just letting shirters and normals know of the battle buses presence so they can keep away from thw windmilling

FKTS

Guest spooookie1

I genuinely hope your Wednesday boys beat Leeds.For two reasons: 1.I don't like Leeds,and 2.I do like Wednesday.Although I reckon it will be 1-1 personally but I think Wednesday are over the hump.Anyway,after that international rubbish we're back to some actual football to listen to tonight.

Guest TeamFister

I genuinely hope your Wednesday boys beat Leeds.For two reasons: 1.I don't like Leeds,and 2.I do like Wednesday.Although I reckon it will be 1-1 personally but I think Wednesday are over the hump.Anyway,after that international rubbish we're back to some actual football to listen to tonight.

will be plenty of fistings dished out when the battle bus rolls into brighton lad

FIBFKTS

Guest spooookie1

will be plenty of fistings dished out when the battle bus rolls into brighton lad

FIBFKTS

That I don't doubt.But you really ought to avoid those types of bars.

Guest TeamFister

on the basis I have a ticket (upper tier) and travelling to the match on a supporters club coach (1 of 3 from our branch alone) I have no need to infiltrate the home end.. You lot are a bit simple.. Endless threads about the North Stand selling out, which is known to be home to 'lads' and others who think they are 'lads'.. I put out a wind up thread earlier in week asking which would be best area of stadium for Leeds fans to go into! Plenty of replies as expected.. Anyway nearly over, big day tomorrow.. Afternoon off, mid afternoon set off from Leeds, drinks outside Sheffield.. The match, 3 points! Finito

not my battle bus is it lad?

Guest Big Guns

Why don't you watch it its on sky....

Guest zac.leeds

not my battle bus is it lad? South Leeds? dont normally describe any of ours as a battle bus, few lads! meet at a pub in LS10, if yes and you are setting off at 3pm then yes it, 3 coaches today!

Guest TeamFister

I run my own battle bus lad with elite fisters, windmillers and dressers. I have it on good authority that South Leeds IND are taking 4 buses today

SLFKTS