Serious Question about Friday v Leeds

Guest zac.leeds

Guest Big Guns

Are you concerned about being walloped 3 or 4 nil by Leeds, live on the box? With 5,300 Leeds fans having a party!

We are not going to lose this game, not possible!

Neil Warnock will ensure this is a top night out for us.. And him!

I am .

Guest Leeswfc3

Are you concerned about being walloped 3 or 4 nil by Leeds, live on the box? With 5,300 Leeds fans having a party!

Hows about, thats not going to happen, and why don't you get bk to your poo pooty site, you piece of scum.......Hows that for ya?

whats actually good about leeds?

zac your a helmet...

my old man was born into a leeds family and went to games in the 70s and 80's with his old man... then changed to wednesday after his brother in law took him to a wednesday game..

im guessing his decision was made easier because of helmets like you... lol

Edited by RiponOwl

Guest TeamFister

Typical Leeds fan.......obsessed by the MASSIVE.

Leeds dont give a hoot about u lad

I'm looking forward to giving dougy naylor a good fisting in leppings bogs

Guest zac.leeds

Zac, after the game come and see us whatever the result eh? idiot

. WHY!? i dont know you, you could be OCS, this takes it to a different level, i can imagine the Leeds SC are pretty scared of the night, so me just a normal fan supporting his team would be well out of my depth, thanks for your kind invitation though, fool.. will be funny if we are let out together though... Edited by zac.leeds

Guest TeamFister

. WHY!? i dont know you, you could be OCS, this takes it to a different level, i can imagine the Leeds SC are pretty scared of the night, so me just a normal fan supporting his team would be well out of my depth, thanks for your kind invitation though, fool.. will be funny if we are let out together though...

let us know when your meeting him m8, the battle bus fanatics have your back

Guest TeamFister

Also Zak lad get yoursen down one of my NVQ windmilling courses on Belle Isle circus will have you turned into a smartly dressed windmiller in no time

Im more concerned on your welfare intesive cares the way your going some lads wont think twice! FACT! so advice is pipe down tailface majority of us fans thought we might struggle on current form after listening to you on here we are now more devfoted than ever to roar wednesday to victory and silence the scum FACT! we all hate zac scum we all hate zac scum!!!

Guest zac.leeds

Im more concerned on your welfare intesive cares the way your going some lads wont think twice! FACT! so advice is pipe down tailface majority of us fans thought we might struggle on current form after listening to you on here we are now more devfoted than ever to roar wednesday to victory and silence the scum FACT! we all hate zac scum we all hate zac scum!!!

Shame it takes an opposing fan on a forum to get your support to back its team properly! I for one hope the atmosphere is as hostile as possible! Don't forget we are packed in one end of the ground! you will know we are there big time! Hopefully that will help motivate your lot..

Shame it takes an opposing fan on a forum to get your support to back its team properly! I for one hope the atmosphere is as hostile as possible! Don't forget we are packed in one end of the ground! you will know we are there big time! Hopefully that will help motivate your lot..

did you not want to infiltrate the other day ? An seen as we average 25,000 we have all the motivation we need introduce yourself at half time pal where i bright yellow coat so we can see you clearly then run an hide as we all surely will want to knock sense into you

Guest zac.leeds

did you not want to infiltrate the other day ? An seen as we average 25,000 we have all the motivation we need introduce yourself at half time pal where i bright yellow coat so we can see you clearly then run an hide as we all surely will want to knock sense into you

on the basis I have a ticket (upper tier) and travelling to the match on a supporters club coach (1 of 3 from our branch alone) I have no need to infiltrate the home end.. You lot are a bit simple.. Endless threads about the North Stand selling out, which is known to be home to 'lads' and others who think they are 'lads'.. I put out a wind up thread earlier in week asking which would be best area of stadium for Leeds fans to go into! Plenty of replies as expected.. Anyway nearly over, big day tomorrow.. Afternoon off, mid afternoon set off from Leeds, drinks outside Sheffield.. The match, 3 points! Finito

Guest TeamFister

It will be once me and my foot soldiers pull up in the battle bus

FKTS

Edited by TeamFister

Guest TomT-B1995

Why don't you wee wee of back to 'weedschat' or whatever the flip its called. You are the typical example of a typical leeds fan always making yourself look a tvvat. I really hope we give your club a flipping spanking and sent you back to Leeds with a slapped arse.

well they obviously haven't been too motivated by any of the comments written by Owls supporters so far this season, given your current position in the table, I see the Blades are now looking good to take your place in the championship after last nights result, so at least there will still be a Sheffield team in the Championship!

I didn't realise teams got promoted for winning the Paint Pot Trophy lol