Serious Question about Friday v Leeds

Guest zac.leeds

Guest wadsgod

Are you concerned about being walloped 3 or 4 nil by Leeds, live on the box? With 5,300 Leeds fans having a party!

We are not going to lose this game, not possible!

Neil Warnock will ensure this is a top night out for us.. And him!

are you Jimmy badman Saville

Guest 1banana2banana

How does it feel that the few trophies you have won in the past have been won by cheating? That's a well known footballing fact hence the saying dirty Leeds. The clubnever changes, always employing dirty scumbags just like colin.

And to make it worse since your time in admin and the start of the Leeds newco you've won nothing. So even the old cheating Leeds nor longer exist. Amazing really. Just to top it off the dirty child bummer jimmy Seville supported your cheating dirty club. Quite fitting really

Haha

Hahahahahahaha

Mwahaahahahahaa hahahahahahaha

Have a nice day cheaters. Xx

Edited by 1banana2banana

Guest zac.leeds

are you Jimmy badman Saville

Now then now then, no need for that young man.. You should take notice of the news, thankfully he his dead.

Guest zac.leeds

How does it feel that the few trophies you have won in the past have been won by cheating? That's a well known footballing fact hence the saying dirty Leeds. The clubnever changes, always employing dirty scumbags just like colin.

And to make it worse since your time in admin and the start of the Leeds newco you've won nothing. So even the old cheating Leeds nor longer exist. Amazing really. Just to top it off the dirty child bummer jimmy Seville supported your cheating dirty club. Quite fitting really

Haha

Hahahahahahaha

Mwahaahahahahaa hahahahahahaha

Have a nice day cheaters. Xx

so we are cheaters and dirty Leeds.. God you really have hurt us with the load of dribble!! What a waste of time that was!

Guest zac.leeds

I think the Leeds fans are doing us a favour with all this stoopidness. We know the players read Owlstalk. Nobzac and his bum chums are giving us the perfect team talk lol

well they obviously haven't been too motivated by any of the comments written by Owls supporters so far this season, given your current position in the table, I see the Blades are now looking good to take your place in the championship after last nights result, so at least there will still be a Sheffield team in the Championship!

Guest zac.leeds

So in the space of 3 posts you've gone from whupping us 5-0 to if we get a draw.

your ability to quote is very poor, not once have I said we will 5-0 that's ridiculous, look back I was much more realistic in my opening post!

Guest zac.leeds

why do you think, you're going to win easily...serious question?

serious answer also. I just think the break will have done us good, we are a decent run results wise, although we can play a lot better performance wise.. And I think Colin knows that and he will have spent the last 2 weeks getting that through to the players.. One massive factor for us is whether Rudolph Austin plays.. He his a rock in our midfield, just in front of defence.. Genuine good player, he was playing for Jamaica mid week and arrives back today.. So possibly Knackered! Big player for us..

well they obviously haven't been too motivated by any of the comments written by Owls supporters so far this season, given your current position in the table, I see the Blades are now looking good to take your place in the championship after last nights result, so at least there will still be a Sheffield team in the Championship!

haha sure their cup wins dont affect their league position? or is there a new rule we dont know about???

Guest zac.leeds

haha sure their cup wins dont affect their league position? or is there a new rule we dont know about???

your probably right and I am definately wrong on this one! Maybe I should have checked a bit more carefully ;)

Guest wadsgod

Now then now then, no need for that young man.. You should take notice of the news, thankfully I'll soon be dead.

sounds better to me.

Guest zac.leeds

sounds better to me.

. It would to you, personally i am not too keen, well not until i have spent at least a week celebrating our win at Hillsboro tomorrow..