how confident are we of getting 3 points on friday against dirty leeds!

Guest owls1989

Guest owls1989

I think i will be right but warnock will go that extra mile to beat us but i think we will put theese defeats behind us and do what we have seen us do against millwall and birmingham. Just need some fight and desire but if he starts the right players i think we will win.

The Warnock Effect is definitely a worry. We all know he will be getting them absolutely hyped up to beat us. If it goes to current form I really wouldn't like to say how many we will lose by but let's hope we can buck the awful run and get at least something out of this game. Looking at the current position of both Millwall (20) and Brum (21) in the league actually depresses me somewhat. They are clearly both awful so far this season.

Edited by Almat

Guest intercity0wl

I think i will be right but warnock will go that extra mile to beat us but i think we will put theese defeats behind us and do what we have seen us do against millwall and birmingham. Just need some fight and desire but if he starts the right players i think we will win.

Fight and desire will get you vicrories in leagues 1 and 2, but in this division a little bit more in the way of quality is required.

Horses for for courses im afraid, you wont usually win a group one Race at Ascot with a Horse bought for peanuts at Auction, and more suited to winning at Folkstone, here's hoping the going suits us on friday, and we at least get a good run for our money.

The only realy decent wins leeds have had I mean lots of goal scored is league cup matches against lower league teams this seasons matches are pretty similar to ours 3 - 2 win 2 - 1 lose pretty evenly matched played same sort of teams too im confident if we are fired up an passionate about wining we will do it its at home good crowd atmosphere they've had a break should be fresh an ready to go have belief lads we can do it things are on the up I feel it!!

The pace of wednesday's attack will seriously trouble Leeds, who are not the quickest. They also lack height in the defensive positions, so dead ball sutiuations could be a threat. Wednesday will score.

Leeds' strength is their togetherness, work rate, closing players down and 100% commitment, if Wednesdays midfield don't match them they will be overrun. Becchio scores regularly at this level and Diouf still oozes Premier league class, but again they lack any real pace going forward. Leeds will score.

If Leeds score first it could finish 2 or 3-1 to Leeds.

Wednesday score first and get the crowd going, they nick it 2-1 for me with a late winner.

The only realy decent wins leeds have had I mean lots of goal scored is league cup matches against lower league teams this seasons matches are pretty similar to ours 3 - 2 win 2 - 1 lose pretty evenly matched played same sort of teams too im confident if we are fired up an passionate about wining we will do it its at home good crowd atmosphere they've had a break should be fresh an ready to go have belief lads we can do it things are on the up I feel it!!

Punctuation?

Punctuation?

Here we go. I always get pulled up for something! lol my punctuation is horrendous my good man my spelling not so great either as long as you make sense of what im trying to say that's what matters im not the smartiest guy I got a G in English exam says it all anyways never mind :D

Edited by ry3owl

Not at all, I work in Otley where everyone supports Leeds, I have already banded it around that we are going to get pasted and that we are playing poo poo, its a win win thing, if we do get hammered I will take no poo poo as I have already conceded prior to the event that we would loose. But in the event of us winning then boy those illegitimates are going to get it!!!

Can't see anything other than a l**ds win unfortunately, I can't see where the next goal is cming from, you just know for a fact the back four is going to be changed again and if he plays 4-5-1 you know he's playing for the draw. We'll probably go 1 down around the same time as we did against Hull and he'll be forced to change things