So what points CAN we agree on ?

Obviously the people that are voting bywater think its Kirklands fault we keep conceding but tbh it's our shower of poo pooe defence and also I have noticed in all the last 8 games if it wasn't for Kirkland we could have lost by a bigger margin

Edited by The Courteener

Obviously the people that are voting bywater think its Kirklands fault we keep conceding but tbh it's our shower of poo pooe defence and also I have noticed in all the last 8 games if it wasn't for Kirkland we could have lost by a bigger margin

no way! hes not a leader at all!! i sit front row and he hardly gets that defence in order, they fall to deep and he doesnt say a word and when he actually does say something it sounds like someone has given him a kick to the nuts, dont get me wrong he is ok but we need that leadership in their,

i watched bywater all season and he pulled that defence up about anything, he wasnt just nicknamed bystander because the defence alone, mattock was leaving the right open all game against hudds and kirkland didnt even tell him,

bywater is not a shot stopper like kirky BUT you dont need to be when he has his defence in the way .

Guest Bedders

Loads of varied opinions and debates currently (good thing) but clear that there's not too many points that we can all agree on (which players to keep/sell/loan/play... what formation... what tactics etc)

Let's see if we can sort out our football club one step at a time

We can get a majority conclusion to various points such as who should play in goal etc, store it, then move onto the next point until we've sorted Sheffield Wednesday out...

Let's start with an easy one... Kirkland or Bywater ?

Pies are garbage........don't care if you are scooping out of tin foil with everyone watchin Neil. Pies need firm NOT soggy pastry!

Guest Bedders

I think we can all agree that Rylan should have been booted out on x factor on Sunday night

If you watched that poo pooe you need to take your telly back

We all need to stick together.....give the 'chairman' chance.....give the 'manager' chance.....the fans need to stick together not fall out over things..... he's brought in a whole new load of 'players' this season who need to get used to things. Give them time to gel & their performances will improve.

Believe!!!!!

:tango: :tango: :tango: :tango: :tango: :tango: