Quinn

Guest JonTheOwl66

I actually thought he did next to nothing apart from his usually Tom Daley routine, he would be a good player if he had any interest in playing football, as soon as he gets it he's looking for an opportunity to throw himself on the floor, shameful.

Bothroyd made him look a mug on several occasions in the first half aswell.

Guest JonTheOwl66

Quinn played you all today and he won

Why let him wind you up ?

I didn't get wound up. Just laughed at that pathetic, rich little flipping ginger idiot.

Guest JC Saviour

Well at least I have had the chance to calm down. Those flippinginbreds what are called supporters in the west side of the north stand have just cost us 3 points once again by slagging, name calling an opponents player just because he played for United. I bet the Quinn family are laughing their balls off at us especially when his older brother did the same against us for ipswich. All they do is ensure that player ups is game and the end result once again is beaten at home. You are an total embarassment. You shower of shiite never learn. then to top it all, Quinn then takes the wee wee out of yer.

I don't get why ppl are moaning about a player that was getting shed loads of abuse giving a bit back. I'm sure he expected everything he got and I for one expected him to give it back if he got the chance. The kid played his game and we did what fans do. He didn't play any better or worse than he would have normally against us.

He had a few good moments but when Bothroyd started marking him he was ineffective. When Bothroyd started taking him on and showing him up, Quinns game completely changed from trying to play for Hull to trying to get Bothroyd back.Whether that meant by trying to man mark Bothroyd and out-play him or to try and foul him...but Quinn had lost his concentration and his focus on the overall game. His positioning on the pitch also changed, he was less free roaming and more concentrated on staying where Bothroyd was.

From the moment Bothroyd started marking him to the point of Bothroyd being subbed, Quinn did nothing for them. When Bothroyd came off, Quinn came back in the game.

Shame we had to take Bothroyd off, he was definitely one of our better players yesterday.

Well at least I have had the chance to calm down. Those flippinginbreds what are called supporters in the west side of the north stand have just cost us 3 points once again by slagging, name calling an opponents player just because he played for United. I bet the Quinn family are laughing their balls off at us especially when his older brother did the same against us for ipswich. All they do is ensure that player ups is game and the end result once again is beaten at home. You are an total embarassment. You shower of shiite never learn. then to top it all, Quinn then takes the wee wee out of yer.

Quinn wasn't really responsible for us losing yesterday and neither was the North Stand.

He got stick from all parts of the ground whenever he got the ball, he was always going to up his game against us regardless of the reception because he has spent all his career at SHEFFIELD UNITED.

So pick your dummy up put it back in and stop crying!