Quinn

Guest JonTheOwl66

Guest JC Saviour

Quinn wasn't really responsible for us losing yesterday and neither was the North Stand.

He got stick from all parts of the ground whenever he got the ball, he was always going to up his game against us regardless of the reception because he has spent all his career at SHEFFIELD UNITED.

So pick your dummy up put it back in and stop crying!

Dicks like you will never learn. Quinn MOM, played in a side against us who had lost the previous 3 games. gets abuse, raises his game, and then takes all 3 points of us. But its ok I'll put my dummy back in once you stop talking like thick tvvat you are portraying

Dicks like you will never learn. Quinn MOM, played in a side against us who had lost the previous 3 games. gets abuse, raises his game, and then takes all 3 points of us. But its ok I'll put my dummy back in once you stop talking like thick tvvat you are portraying

I bow to your superior knowledge of player motivation and psychology.

DA WAT

If We'd have sat in silence it would have made no difference . He is a disgusting little pig b*****d with pork running through him . He will always raise his game against us just like clint did when scoring against the somme . He hates us and we hate him simple . Dirty red and white b*****d is so apt for him .

Is there any need for the abuse?

It just shows youve lost an argument tbh

Owlstalk Shop

Personally feel indifferent to him.

There's some players who get a reaction from opposition fans for the way they play or act but I couldn't really care less about Quinn.

Decent player but certainly not one who'll ever get my pulse racing when we play against him.