Absolutely gutted

TBH it's about time we stopped listening to our own "MASSIVE" hype from last season oh and after 2 games this season we were going to wee wee the league.....a few weeks on and we need to sack the manager all the players etc etc. Yes it wasnt the greatest display today but we were never out of the game one bit,a mistake cost us the goal and some of the refs decisions were questionable.

After all the bullocks people have been spouting over the last few weeks I can understand why DJ played the way he did today as a clean sheet would have done wonders for the teams confidence.

This season was always going to be tough and anyone that thinks different is deluded.Look at the example in another post about Norwich and Southampton they had the one thing we dont....a 20+ goals a season striker,and the core of the team that got them up there in the first place ..something we haven't...we've a brand new side.oh btw who is it that just above us....the "power house" that is Birmingham..early days our time will come

Of course the league is tough, we were unlikely to do a Norwich or Soton as you say, but it doesnt make our current run (or more importantly the performances) any less dissapointing.

Dj needs to get the video out from the Birmingham game. We were awesome then and it can't be hard to replicate all the players are still there. He has 12 day to turn it around as we don't want to be humiliated against Leeds on sky

Guest johnowls

is it just me that thought Antonio was carrying an injury today?

He looked tired but still we tried to play everything through him even when JJ came on we still played it more to Antonio and not a fresh legged JJ

Of course the league is tough, we were unlikely to do a Norwich or Soton as you say, but it doesnt make our current run (or more importantly the performances) any less dissapointing.

I can't disagree with you there but we've had injuries and not a settled side for various reasons....to paraphrase Uri and the Benders ...we'll be rieght

Did you see barnsley against birmingham ? Birmingham wer shocking! bad play an barnsley was average lol millwall not very good on the back of todays preformance we will be fine plus we have jan transfer to help :) we will gain some points befor then confident over leeds win pack out hillsbrough sing to the heavens... I know we are all shocked on the recent run oif play to be fair we have had bad luck with refs in certain matches but recent run little 1 nill loses i still have faith in the squad SAFE this season!!

Most of the people on here are letting there heart rule there head.

The hoping things will turn round, because theres certainly no sign of it changing soon. Everything is slow and static, no movement off the ball, the backline is very deep, and the midfield stand off meaning the opposition have plenty of time on the ball, this left COG isolated and usually muscled off the ball by four defenders by the time anyone got up in support.

Its ok people saying we will fetch players in, in Jan-but would you trust DJ to bring in the right personnel?

Kirkland, Lee, Mattock, Taylor, Pecnik, Mayor, Maguire, Rodri etc are all his signings, and havent done it/been given a chance for one reason or another (the others not mentioned in

The list have been reasonable and no more).

Will we not be in same position-lots of new players trying to gel?

Which I dont really buy to much, Huddersfield bought 9 playsrs this summer and are flying high,so it can be done.

Why does nobody understand it takes time for a team to gel. At points in first half we looked quality. Came out second and it was gone. Its gonna click. Hull were very beatable so gutted but results are coming. Also Ref was dog doo. Def over line and almost def pen.

by no one I mean moaners

trouble is, it is more difficult for a team to gel when they are losing every match and changing the team every other match