Absolutely gutted

I simply can't bear the thought of another League 1 relegation battle.

Going there for the first time was hell, a second time seemed a cruel joke, but going down yet again would rip my heart out to be honest.

Why can't we just do well for a change? When did we turn into a Championship/League 1 yo-yo club? What have we done to deserve this continued tripe?

That was probably our best team today, a team that i'd have been absolutely over the moon with in June/July, yet we're losing game after game, goal after goal, and looking like relegation material.

Gutted

Guest utOwlz

Im gutted too just because i dont expect us to be near the bottom three with the money we have spent and budget we have, i think DJ said our budget was in the middle, so were far from having the worst budget, we simply should be doing better and this isnt good enough. Previous years we have been in the Championship we have had one of the worst budgets and crippled with debt, so kind of expected relegation battles, this time i didnt so its so frustrating!

Dont think Milan has the time or patience to see us drop down to League 1 again, imo he just wants to keep us up then sell us in the summer next year, thats what i think his plan is anyway. But that would go to pot if we go down.

Why cant things just go right for us for once ffs!

Guest chuckie4570

We won't go down but it'll be a struggle..... think we'll have a different manager by end of season tho. Looks like it's Milan thing to chop & change. Could call with Megson but I can't see who'd replace DJ.

Edited by chuckie4570

Guest utOwlz

Im not saying were going down yet because its just WAY too early in the season, but can anyone fill me with abit of confidence and tell me 3 worse teams than us, thanks. x

Im not saying were going down yet because its just WAY too early in the season, but can anyone fill me with abit of confidence and tell me 3 worse teams than us, thanks. x

No

10 games, relax, we won't go down.

I wish I could be so confident.

We look frail and missing something. If Huddersfield can do it then we should be able to. This is obviously a tough league, but 7 defeats from 8 games and a return of 1 point is shocking. Lets not keep kidding ourselves that this is just going to go away as it stands.

Edited by Bluesteel

Peterborough, Barnsley, Millwall.

It's ok mate :blush:

A lack of urgency and pace in our play is worrying.

Players DJ has brought in such as Taylor, Mattock, Picnic, don't look up to it.

McCabe and Rodri will need time, time we could give them if we were doing well.

Semedo and Antonio look out of thier depth at times.

Kirkland has not look steady at all.

Bothroyd is getting better but wasted on the right.

Barkely looked good today but others aren't on his wavelength!

Something has got to change, playing 4-42 with players in their natural positions might be a start!

I've reached that apathetic stage already, seeing Wednesday getting turned over so easily is something I thought we banished last season but we have lost an edge and I dont believe that we can purely blame that on the step up in quality.

This just reminds me of the Laws/Irvine season, we waited to long then, lets not do so now.

Guest GrahamHydeFanClub

Its amazing how much everyone was saying, we have to sign Antonio, we must get him. etc etc

He looked way out of his depth today.