COG

Guest Croftie_swfc

WAS YOU SAYING THAT LAST SEASON,O'grady quality wise is behind Madine and Bothroyd.Like DJ said earlier quality is whats needed COG has'nt the quality to do it week in week out at this level.

Yes. Always been a supporter of COG from the moment I saw the Rochdale fans rave about him as the best striker in their club history. Once I saw him play I only realised how right they were.

Don't buy that sadly. Look at the teams posters chose for tonight's match. Most dropped COG from the team. Ironically Jones was the one to stick with him for once and the guy has near enough saved his job.

Play COG up front in a football playing team and he may well confound his detractors. He is being judged on his battering ram role which interestingly is not when he is at his most effective. I think that he can be the guy that can bring out the best in his perhaps more skilful accomplices. It's all about the right blend and playing people where they are best suited.. Maybe (just maybe) COG might be good for Rodri (remember who were the front 2 against Birmingham when Rodri hinted at being a bit special).

Who knows whether COG is the long term answer? I think he has a chance to be fair. What I do know is that on this season's form it should have been COG + one up front for us then DJ could have focussed more on sorting out our horrendous defensive frailties.

Play COG up front in a football playing team and he may well confound his detractors. He is being judged on his battering ram role which interestingly is not when he is at his most effective. I think that he can be the guy that can bring out the best in his perhaps more skilful accomplices. It's all about the right blend and playing people where they are best suited.. Maybe (just maybe) COG might be good for Rodri (remember who were the front 2 against Birmingham when Rodri hinted at being a bit special).

Who knows whether COG is the long term answer? I think he has a chance to be fair. What I do know is that on this season's form it should have been COG + one up front for us then DJ could have focussed more on sorting out our horrendous defensive frailties.

He has as good a chance as any of our strikers. Showing much better credentials than the others.

He's linked up best with Rodri and Pecnick yes. The only position Pecnick has looked any good is playing off COG in the hole.

WAS YOU SAYING THAT LAST SEASON,O'grady quality wise is behind Madine and Bothroyd.Like DJ said earlier quality is whats needed COG has'nt the quality to do it week in week out at this level.

Give it a rest pal. COG is the ONLY striker that has looked the part this season. Some of you are still clinging to the notion that past reputation is a better barometer of quality than current performances.

He has as good a chance as any of our strikers. Showing much better credentials than the others.

He's linked up best with Rodri and Pecnick yes. The only position Pecnick has looked any good is playing off COG in the hole.

Yes and you'd think that would be what matters wouldn't you?

Don't buy that sadly. Look at the teams posters chose for tonight's match. Most dropped COG from the team. Ironically Jones was the one to stick with him for once and the guy has near enough saved his job.

I'd say that's more to do with the fact that they thought Jones wouldn't pick COG