COG

Guest Croftie_swfc

Well after watching him yesterday I hope all of the people that were saying how great he is have finally realised how bad he is.COG and Bothroyd were both terrible up front yesterday. What we have witnessed is that COG is not the answer to our striking problems. I feel sorry for Maguire and Madine they surely must laughing to themselves after watching them two out there playing like that.

I am also not just blaming these two, the whole team needs a rocket up their ass. Wolves looked like they were playing in a training match. It was a walk in the park for them.

One positive from todays match! we only conceded one haha

Why do you feel sorry for Madine and Maguire? They have had chances to impress and have failed to do so.

If COG isn�t good enough and the other strikers certainly arn�t, then we really are in deep sh!t!

How do you know when maguire and madine have had virtually no game time?

Charges around like a blind bull. I've never understood the esteem he is held in on this board.

People who rate him are confusing effort with ability. I suppose it's an easy mistake to make if

you don't understand the game.

What we can do though come the Hull & Leeds match, when/if we are losing we can start singing for COG to come on, DJ (if he's still here then) can listen to the singing for 10 minutes, give those fans COG, COG can run around like a blue arse fly. He can hold the ball up a couple of times, not score AGAIN, and then be given the Man Of Match aware for his "brilliant" game. And then we can sit back and reflect on how he does this every game and think WOW WEE COGGY BABY. Your amazing.

Either you or croftie are maguire aren't you?

Can't wait for our side to come right so some people .kn here can flip off back under their rocks.

As for cog, needs a run of games with madine or rodders, should have been given it already instead of being made to sit on the bench, while bothroyd does flip all

They played a 4 3 3 system yesterday with one reason to stop wolves from playing it worked in one way because they created nothing but as a attacking team we lacked any idea at all.Our best player was jermaine and he only went over half way line a couple of times the midfield 3 were clueless in what they were doing.

How do you know when maguire and madine have had virtually no game time?

Madine played well against Fulham, challenged for everything, chased everything down, held the ball up well, never misplaced a pass as always and stuck the pen away and DJ was full of praise for him. Had he started every game ( not with Bothroyd) I think he'd have had a few goals by now, could his court case possibly come into the equation ?

Best front two pairing I've seen this season has been him and Maguire.