COG

Guest Croftie_swfc

For me his touch at times is very suspect for a footballer at this level and he is'nt a natural finisher as such.He works hard hold it up well but for me just does'nt have enough tools to be a real championship player.

Load of tripe. His first touch is absolutely awesome at times.

Read my post again

I was speaking in generalities

of course. and had Cog not scored, no doubt you would have been proven right, ya?

Hes improved hugely this season already, the only way of seeing if its a flash in the pan is to let him have a run in the side and see how he does. Frankly hes the one striker whos earnt it.

i do wonder how many more players are going to be written off by the fans too early. Buxton a few years ago would have been driven anywhere in the country for free by some fans, but it goes to show that sometimes, persistance and settled players pays off.

Custard with that humble pie Neil?

Well done COG for stepping up when our big summer signings failed to produce. Got to get a run now, championship defences will hate him

Brilliant.

Anyone else noticed that you can't slag off Madine and Pecnik two of our poorer performers this seaon.

But it's okay to have little digs at JJ and OGrady who have been two of our shining lights. Some people need to stick to taking photographs.