COG

Guest Croftie_swfc

It was right for Megson to go.

Bothroyd has been garbage so far. I don't say he is garbage just that he has been that for us so far.

Generally speaking people don't think that COG will be our saviour. That word is only used by the COG slaggers like you who need to make it up so that they can argue against it.

COG started the season in good condition and form and was our best striker. The trick that DJ has missed is that he didn't utilise this good streak however temporary it may or may not have been. I believe that this has had an adverse on the team, results and team spirit. It would have been sensible to introduce the new players more gradually. That ship has sailed now.

Edited by Dagmeister

and the people who didn't want megson are the people against cog and arse licking bothroyed,

see it's easy this finger pointing init

Well yeah.

There is truth in that aswell.

The people you mention are the ones looking for a viable way out and trusting the current manager to do it.

The opposing group are hanging on to the past because of resentments they have hung on to about megsons departure.

All our strikers give us different options. COG won't score many, but he'll do a job and battle up front. Love his hard work and honesty. But i don't think he's the answer to our problems. I like Bothroyd he is experienced and has the quality to do well at this level. He hasn't settled in yet, and has already been written off by many on here.

Personally i think Madine should be starting ahead of Bothroyd & COG. He's our highest goal scorer after all.

COG played for over an hour on the left yesterday. In that time I can remember COG having 2 decent chances. I can recall Bothroyd having zero.

JB went off, COG went up top. We then had a go and managed some possession in the Wolves half.

exactly I don't think anyone is saying COG is top class however it's ludicrous to criticise him cos he played out of position and missed a diving header - he played well early matches inexplicably dropped when Bothroyd joined used sparingly since -brilliant managership, a lesson in how to destroy a player's confidence

not all of us beholder, I'm just after the players we have going out and giving their all ,cog gets bought into it because you know that will happen ,he was dropped for nothing except that Dj had to play bothroyd and did it whilst bothroyed admitted he was unfit ,therefore it would have made more sense to play a fit player and bring bothroyed up to speed from the bench ,that is my argument beholder nothing sinister as bringing megson back or sacking DJ

And for the record i did like megson for giving us fighting spirit and never say die , but also DJ did his part well in achieving promotion , what i don't agree with is all the changes at this time ,at the moment we need a blend of skill and backbone we have niether at present,

i went to wolves on saturday and we were up the other end when COG didn't connect with that cross from antonio

just watched it on wednesday player, plenty of effort but just doesn't seem to have that knack of sticking it in the onion bag

Broadly speaking, the people who keep singing the praises of COG as our saviour seem to be the same people who want megson back and were very indignant about him being sacked.

Cog was megsons undroppable one.

Should have been DJ's undroppable one this season so far.