DJ press conference

Sheffield Wednesday ‏@swfc

Dave Jones pre-Wolves press conference: "We're hoping Rhys won't be out too long, but it's hard to put a time on it" #swfc

Dave Jones: "It's unlikely any of the injured players will be back for Saturday" #swfc

Dave Jones: "We haven't been able to play the same back four in successive games and that can make it difficult" #swfc

Dave Jones: "On websites you say things you can regret in the heat of the moment - but Jay should know better" #swfc

Dave Jones: "The press can be lazy getting stories form the internet instead of sourcing stories themselves" #swfc

If you don't want to be told to fvcck off by a player then don't be a wee pipe to him, or just don't follow him on twitter at all. Nobody is making you. ITS STUPID!

Agreed.

I'm curious as to what would happen if a club tried to ban twitter and players refused though? Also, how it works with a loan player? Do they have to sign something saying they agree to the new club rules?

Who gives a fuuck about twitter really though? Or more to the point, why does anyone give a fucck about twitter?

It's just not important.

Some supporters abuse a player, the players tell thems to fucck off.

Fair's fair.

I don't use Twitter, the only twitter i read is probably what Ecclesall posts on here but it's a minefield, ban it then nothing controversial happens - simples.