DJ press conference

Twitter only became a problem after the media became aware of it.

24 hour news media do what they do ... Create sh*tstorms to justify their existance

Without the constant publicity that media heaps on a lot of these issues, they'd die out ... As would 24 hour news media.

Guest insideowl

never mind bleeding twitter!

This is more important for me....

Sheffield Wednesday ‏@swfc

Dave Jones: "It's unlikely any of the injured players will be back for Saturday" #swfc

What did we do pre sesaon?? I cant remember barely any injuries last year! This year we seemed to be plauged by injury! Is that a lack of fitness work or just bad luck?

Dave Jones: "It's unlikely any of the injured players will be back for Saturday" #swfc

What did we do pre sesaon?? I cant remember barely any injuries last year! This year we seemed to be plauged by injury! Is that a lack of fitness work or just bad luck?

Signing injury prone players won't help.

Guest Lawrie Maddens Hump

Who knows?..could be a number of things.

Bring back Grenno Woods running that's what I say. We've not been the same since!

No Reda then?

We might actually see Mattock at LB now then, assuming Lee is fit and stays at RB.

Although Jones' recent team selections would suggest we'll play Mattock at RB, Beevers at LB and leave Lee out altogether. #facepalm.

No Reda then?

We might actually see Mattock at LB now then, assuming Lee is fit and stays at RB.

Although Jones' recent team selections would suggest we'll play Mattock at RB, Beevers at LB and leave Lee out altogether. #facepalm.

Lee is very doubtful with his ankle injury, guessing Mattock RB, Beevers LB, Gardner CB, Taylor CB and the heaviest defeat of the season....

Guest Stereophonics

Signing injury prone players won't help.

It is frustrating that we are going back down this route. It is something that we used to do a lot but seemed to have developed a policy of noting doing this last season.