Only 1 of last seasons team started today

Jones has changed things too quickly

The team that gave us last years success has been ripped apart too fast

Yes on paper we have signed good players but the team spirit and organisation is gone

Southampton and Norwich didn't make wholesale changes to get out of this league not to the extent we have

Maybe we need time to gel but i am worried after watching the last two games , signs of arguing amongst the players, morale is low and they aren't working for each other

Guest alwaysaowl

we looked so good at the start of the season and thought we had something to build on.but its gone boobies up total agree with some points lesvegas

Edited by alwaysaowl

Guest chuckie4570

Yes on paper we have signed good players but the team spirit and organisation is gone

Southampton and Norwich didn't make wholesale changes to get out of this league not to the extent we have

Maybe we need time to gel but i am worried after watching the last two games , signs of arguing amongst the players, morale is low and they aren't working for each other

Couldn't agree more. Jones should have kept the the heart of the team but he's just ripped it apart!

Guest Sheff Owl

Jones said there is a great team spirit and bond and wouldn't be ripping it all up...YET he has.

Huddersfield haven't.....Charlton haven't and they ain't doing to bad...

Norwich didn't....Southampton didn't and look where they are now and STILL playing some players who played in League One.

Guest alwaysaowl

looking at the fixtures i cant see were our next win is going to come from if we carry on the way we are.

wolves away

burnley away

hull at home

leeds home

blackburn away

ipswich away

might get a draw out of them 6

Edited by alwaysaowl

Pointless trying to predict fixtures in this league mate.

I agree that Jones has changed too much, too soon.

But if Jones had kept the likes of Bywater, Madine, Prutton, Rob Jones, O'Grady in the first 11 every game, they would been found out at this level and we'd probably have even less points. Fans would then be demanding to blood in new signings that are proven at this level.

We're in a transitional period and it will take time.

Said same Yesterday and got slated.

But if Jones had kept the likes of Bywater, Madine, Prutton, Rob Jones, O'Grady in the first 11 every game, they would been found out at this level and we'd probably have even less points. Fans would then be demanding to blood in new signings that are proven at this level.

flippingspot on

Valid point by OP. following promotion, DJ spoke of momentum and keeping things going - our side has changed completely. I think we'll get there eventually, but Milan is not known for his patience.

Maybe they wouldn't have been found out. Last years team had a great will to win, a never say die attitude and a real togetherness. This seems seriously lacking this season. A great team spirit can take you a long way, much further than a bunch of great individuals. Edited by Fedor

I was saying the exact same thing to my coudin at the match today.

TBH this is starting to smack of DJ's ego getting better of him because he didn't like GM's comment about it still being his squad. Very worrying, let's hope he swallows his pride before it's too late because no doubt Milan's patience will be wearing thin, especially with 'Arry currently out of work.

Anyone seen Rosie taking walks in Hillsborough Park yet?