Only 1 of last seasons team started today

Maybe they wouldn't have been found out. Last years team had a great will to win, a never say die attitude and a real togetherness. This seems seriously lacking this season. A great team spirit can take you a long way, much further than a bunch of great individuals.

As I said in the post you quoted, I agree that Jones has changed too much in a short space of time. I think it hasn't worked so far and he's got several key decisions wrong in the past few weeks.

But new signings were necessary this summer; a step-up to a higher division and a recent change of manager, who will want to put his own 'stamp' on the team are two factors that have escalated the large number of changes to the first team and the squad as a whole.

Kirkland

Buxton

Llera

Beevers

Reda

Antonio

McCabe

Semedo

JJ

Rodri

CoG

That was the team against Brum and for me the balance of that team in terms of new and old was perfect.

For me he's rushed the new signings in far too quickly. Especially considering none of them look match fit, whereas our team against Brum looked at the races, with maybe the exclusion of Buxton.

Edited by NeonLeon