My Return

I used to see Des Walker on argular basis in the nineties. Funnily enough it was nearly always on a saturday afternoon at hillsboro......he .always wore the same clothes as well

Usually hanging around with the same 10 people aswell?

That'll be Des, he's crackers that lad.

Having only been around for five minutes you probably never noticed me missing, but I've returned from Holiday so hello to all!

Went to Menorca for two weeks and the first Football Shirt I saw was a Wednesday one, worn by a chap in my hotel. He was to far away to shout 'WAWAW' at him! Maybe he's on Owlstalk?

Good to be back

Very intriguing turn of events!

Had you considered moving closer to him?

You will do no such thing.

Best thing to do is go on holiday for a week or two, everybody will have forgotten about you by the time you get back.

followed by making sure you don't make another new thread announcing your return, which no one seems to care about!

Anyway, what did you do between 1012h and 1048h please? THIS FORUM NEEDS ANSWERS.

locked myself in the loo's and shed a tear!

followed by making sure you don't make another new thread announcing your return, which no one seems to care about!

Dont be discouraged.

But next time you go on holiday, I hope you find the inner strength to stroll confidently across a public place and bawl football chants at any random gent you see wearing a wednesday shirt, then if they get up and punch you in the throat for ruining their family holiday, thats a story worth posting on owlstalk.

Edited by leea8331

I own some blue and white striped kegs, I say blue and white - they are actually blue, with a few white blodges where the pile cream has stained.

WAWAW?

Check this out: I was walking down Snowdon week before last and there was a bald fella in a wednesday shirt (2012 edition) about 50m in front of me.

I thought, I'm gonna catch him up and say 'Up the Owls' or summat.

Couldn't catch him though as I'm pretty unfit.

You couldn't keep pace with Neil?

Guest ESS6-BOY

went to brighton for the match and stayed the weekend.....who did I bump into.....Kenny Sansom.....

oreet kenny says I......awright mate say he..................................thats it :st2:

I went to Cap d'Agde this year...but that's a different thread

Came back from Italy a few years ago with a suitcase packed with fake footy shirts [as gifts you understand] and the robbin' barstewards at Manc airport had the lot!

And that my friends is the problem with free enterprise.