My Return

What do you call a woman with big teeth having a rest?

Siesta Rantzen

Good to keep the spirits up with jokes of that calibre during this difficult time. JUST COME HOME MARTYN.

I disagree. I originally came into this thread hoping to write a pun about herbs and fish. Then i realised this is neither the thyme or the plaice.

We need to be proactive. Out in the neighbourhoods canvasing posters and such.

Martyn if i remember correctly you're the fella who would rather be chased by one horse sized duck than 50 duck sized horses.

Mad IMO.

Welcome home

That was then. Who knows the peril he's currently facing?

I might get Martyn Ware to lead a 'Where's MArtyn?' campaign? If he turns up soon enough we can use that idea for a daytime ITV gameshow, it'll be fine.

I just bloody miss him. Martyn, there's a delicious chicken in my oven and I want to share it with you xxxx

I disagree. I originally came into this thread hoping to write a pun about herbs and fish. Then i realised this is neither the thyme or the plaice.

We need to be proactive. Out in the neighbourhoods canvasing posters and such.

I've done that. Now all my posters are covered in canvas and meaningless. Any more f*cking bright ideas?

I might get Martyn Ware to lead a 'Where's MArtyn?' campaign? If he turns up soon enough we can use that idea for a daytime ITV gameshow, it'll be fine.

I can think of a perfect duo to host this,

Might aswell stick to TV, because quite simply Ben Shepherd is sh!t at finding people.

I too recently went on holiday to Minorca. I'd only been there a day and decided to wear my new Wednesday shirt. MASSIVE mistake, I noticed a very strange man in the distance that wouldn't stop staring at me. It made me so paranoid that I spent the rest of my holiday looking over my shoulder, me, the wife and my 3 kids decided to come home early. They weren't best pleased but I'm getting better after the counciling. Maybe I'll be brave enough to start wearing my Wednesday shirt again soon. I can't believe that there could be such wierd ppl in the world :tango:

I too recently went on holiday to Minorca. I'd only been there a day and decided to wear my new Wednesday shirt. MASSIVE mistake, I noticed a very strange man in the distance that wouldn't stop staring at me. It made me so paranoid that I spent the rest of my holiday looking over my shoulder, me, the wife and my 3 kids decided to come home early. They weren't best pleased but I'm getting better after the counciling. Maybe I'll be brave enough to start wearing my Wednesday shirt again soon. I can't believe that there could be such wierd ppl in the world :tango:

Unfortunately you're now the last person to have seen Martyn, which has made you chief suspect in what has now become a murder inquiry.

All the best with the therapy Blueblood, sincerely, but if you had just taken a minute out of your holiday to speak to him, ectended the hand of human kindness, he might still be here now.

I hope your councillor is good at curing a heavy conscience, because you should be ashamed of yourself.

Edited by leea8331

Shall we do a benefit concert? Put a few of his favourite bands on, that sort of thing? I've heard Dave Pearce might be interested. If it's suitably sombre he may even remove the cap he's worn for the past 58 years.

I think the concert would be a good idea, Esther has given me the number of the talentless one from Blue, says he'd be willing to sing "if you come back"

Dont know why Esther had his number but I'm not here to judge, this is about Martyn.

I think the concert would be a good idea, Esther has given me the number of the talentless one from Blue, says he'd be willing to sing "if you come back"

Dont know why Esther had his number but I'm not here to judge, this is about Martyn.

Excellent stuff. I've got Pato Banton and Ali and Robin Campbell to do a special version of 'Baby Come Back'. Should be a great day for civilisation.

Shall we do a benefit concert? Put a few of his favourite bands on, that sort of thing? I've heard Dave Pearce might be interested. If it's suitably sombre he may even remove the cap he's worn for the past 58 years.

Definitely.

Get as many celebrities to put their name to our campaign as possible. Also get a debate in the House of Commons going. Maybe even pictures of Martyn8484 on the motorway for maximum exposure.

I also assume a facebook group has been set up.

FIND MARTYN8484!!!

just got a front page thread in the mablethorpe gazzette ,Missing Martyn ,last seen chasing wednesday shirts shouting wawaw who knows where he is ,

I can cattagorically state the headline will be in every chipshop on the East coast by 6 pm tonight ,we shall leave no stone unturned to find our fellow poster ,

Edited by trevdi9

I've got bad news.

Martyn's favourite band are Del Amitri. Martyn is Scottish. He's basically being told not to bother returning whenever he turns on his iPod.

I've attempted to counter the Del Amitri affect by adding Peters and Lee to the bill but I think the blind one's dead. If it's the other one who's dead, we've got no chance of them turning up at all.

It's getting worse. Esther's hit the gin already. Shepherd's a tw*t, nobody wants to go near him. Man-from-Blue is necking with anybody from the year 2001. Robin and Ali are no problem, they're seasoned pros, but Pato keeps asking if Rankin' Roger can have a go, and failing that his brother Woger (not so keen on that one). Peters and Lee have been run over, and Del Amitri are still alive.

F*ck's sake Martyn, come home soon.

Right, bit of news on the bill.

I've got Jon Bon Jovi, but he says it might be 3 months and a week before he comes back, possibly even a week more. M People had displayed an interest, but it seems it's more about their return than Martyn's. The Jackson 5 are either sh*t, dead, or both, so they're not going to chip in.

I bet Sting's available though.