Football league show

It will be interesting to see the United red cards. 5 LIve reckoned they could have no complaints, but guess what... they did. Wilson is becoming a really bitter little sh*t who can't accept anything going against him. I still remember the referee's 'mistake' in sending off Beattie for his flying two-legged missile at Exeter on the last day of last season (well, it was for us anyway :biggrin:).

It will be interesting to see the United red cards. 5 LIve reckoned they could have no complaints, but guess what... they did. Wilson is becoming a really bitter little sh*t who can't accept anything going against him. I still remember the referee's 'mistake' in sending off Beattie for his flying two-legged missile at Exeter on the last day of last season (well, it was for us anyway :biggrin:).

Seen them on sky, the first one I need to see again but I think there was a stamp. The second one was like something out of Karate kid.

after last weeks excuse from jones i wouldnt go there mate ....

after last weeks excuse from jones i wouldnt go there mate ....

Well, Jones was right about the original decision being ridiculous and it's certainly in keeping with my experience that something like that will get the crowd fired up and potentially lift their players.

There's certainly a big difference between that and excusing violent tackles.

Back to today though, it's interesting that to say they were such outrageous travesties of justice, neither player apparently put up any protest whatsoever. How Wilson can defend that second one in particular is beyond me. Regardless of what he did for us as a player (he was an unmitigated disaster as manager) he's rapidly descending into being one of the most insincere, ungracious, whinging little f*cks in the league.

Edited by DJMortimer

Well, Jones was right about the original decision being ridiculous and it's certainly in keeping with my experience that something like that will get the crowd fired up and potentially lift their players.

There's certainly a big difference between that and excusing violent tackles.

Back to today though, it's interesting that to say they were such outrageous travesties of justice, neither player apparently put up any protest whatsoever. How Wilson can defend that second one in particular is beyond me. Regardless of what he did for us as a player (he was an unmitigated disaster as manager) he's rapidly descending into being one of the most insincere, ungracious, whinging little f*cks in the league.

The thing is though, looking at both incidents they'll be straight 3 match bans for both. With such a paper thin squad and a bench made up of kids this'll hurt the pigs.

So why on earth Wilson wants to make appeals against both without a cat in hells chance of winning either, meaning they'll be increased to 4 games is beyond me.

The thing is though, looking at both incidents they'll be straight 3 match bans for both. With such a paper thin squad and a bench made up of kids this'll hurt the pigs.

So why on earth Wilson wants to make appeals against both without a cat in hells chance of winning either, meaning they'll be increased to 4 games is beyond me.

Its so they can save on the wages.

I was talking to a blunt (briefly) earlier about the red cards. He started by saying they were a bit harsh and very minimal, he any contact and ended up by saying that Flynn was a bit stupid and deserved it and Doyle only stamped on the lads shoulder not his head lol

(shhhhh it's agent Wilson, good work Dany)