Gary Madine

He found that space today when he dropped off the centre halves. He was then able to turn and run with it and lay it off, didn't have the defender up his backside.

I wonder was it the defender not going with him or his movement moreso. It did seem to be a less congested game which helped him.

not saying madine isn't a good player, but I hate the way players are giving rave reviews for being able to hold the ball up, that is probably the most straightforward thing a footballer should be able to do, heck even I can bring a ball down pretty damn well lol

A few players got valuable playing time tonight, Madine getting 90 mins and scoring will have done him the world of good. Also Antonio continuing to improve particularly against a PL defence will only further improve the team.

Dave Jones looks like he's got a few selection headaches in the coming games which can only be a good thing.

I don't think I've felt this good about us in over 15 years. I move to Northants on Monday and can't wait to get to more games, Happy Times!

UTO

Guest theowls 93

Maybe. It's a poo poo opinion though :D

You may have a case. What happened with the offside/ not offside thing with madine anyway? I stayed sat down because I saw the flag

You may have a case. What happened with the offside/ not offside thing with madine anyway? I stayed sat down because I saw the flag

Listened on the radio, apparently the ball was from a Fulham player but only the ref saw so the linesman flagged and Madine stopped as he believed he would have been given offside.

Guest aj_owl

Best performance for a long time can't recall Hangeland beating him in the air, touch was much better. Can't fault the lad.