jeffers training with tranmere ?

Guest GreenGoose

If he had thrown himself at that ball across the 6 yard box against Palace we would have stayed up. Absolutely no desire. Heartless & spineless.

If he had thrown himself at that ball across the 6 yard box against Palace we would have stayed up. Absolutely no desire. Heartless & spineless.

THrown himself!!! ....all he had to do was move his head forward an inch mate lol.......But...its all turned out ok in the end....obviously we had another couple of years of misery...but in the long run......would you have swapped last season?....although Jeffers did not know that....(Unless he was a psychic....which is possible..cos in no way was he a forward!)

Guest Ripley Owl

this cant be true how many chances does the guy ave before they finally say ur not a footballer hehe

Don't really think its going to affect us really,

Do you ?

I'm gonna celebrate his death like I will when Thatcher goes.

Out of order mate !

Guest owl forever

One of the worst transfers in our history. I cannot believe we actually paid money for him...

this appointment comes pretty close to worst move we ever did

Guest GreenGoose

Out of order mate !

flipping stupid thing to say

Some people clearly think I'm being super cereal . . .

Gonna have to start doing the [/sarcasm] thing, thought it was always assumed on Owlstalk anyway.

If he had thrown himself at that ball across the 6 yard box against Palace we would have stayed up

Hmmm, just saying he had scored and we won 3-2 and stayed up, may we still have been struggling with around circa 30 million debt?

I believe we would have continued to trudge along with that financial millstone around our necks like we had for the previous decade.

Methinks we had to get relegated and come close to admin for a saviour like MM to be able come in and negotiate the appropriate deal (for him or any other interested party) with DA and the CO-OP.

Just saying like but we could infact owe our fantastic current situation all to Jeffers?

THERE'S ONLY ONE FRANNY JEFFERS, ONE FRANNY JEFFERS ..............!

uto!