jeffers training with tranmere ?

Guest Ripley Owl

Some people clearly think I'm being super cereal . . .

Gonna have to start doing the [/sarcasm] thing, thought it was always assumed on Owlstalk anyway.

Like I said, out of order, I happen to think he was crap for Weds, but I don't put childish disrespectful things like that to try and look big !

Hmmm, just saying he had scored and we won 3-2 and stayed up, may we still have been struggling with around circa 30 million debt?

I believe we would have continued to trudge along with that financial millstone around our necks like we had for the previous decade.

Methinks we had to get relegated and come close to admin for a saviour like MM to be able come in and negotiate the appropriate deal (for him or any other interested party) with DA and the CO-OP.

Just saying like but we could infact owe our fantastic current situation all to Jeffers?

THERE'S ONLY ONE FRANNY JEFFERS, ONE FRANNY JEFFERS ..............!

uto!

I agree. Thanks Fanny at being so inept that we went to the brink.

ONE FANNY JEFFERS. THERE'S ONLY ONE FANNY JEFFERS

Guest chapeltom

I went to watch a friendly about a month back between Cammell Laird and Tranmere as I'm a bit of a ground-hopper. Jeffers did nothing for them. So yes he was training with them.

Guest GreenGoose

Like I said, out of order, I happen to think he was crap for Weds, but I don't put childish disrespectful things like that to try and look big !

If I wanted to look big I would go to the gym and drink protein shakes, not lark about on Owlstalk.

This might be of some use to you then:

http://www.isthatcherdeadyet.co.uk/

lol

Love that site!!!

When anyone starts a thread about past player's it is always interesting.

But Jeffer's alway's comes in for stick and rightly so, £750k was the figure i herd, if it had worked out it would have been brilliant.

Hindsight is a fantastic thing.

for that kind of money we could have some quality loans in bla bla bla.

He is now consigned to our history books as, one of the worst players to pull on our shirt,

when he was not on the treatment table that is.

Thankfully we are now moving forwards, and not looking backwards.

But to wish a bloke dead because of injury/lack of motivation is bang out of order!!!!!!!!!