Scoreboard

Guest cypress hill

I don't have the option to!

Although I'll happily let anyone add an 'a' to the end of 'Red' if they know how to...

reda

Not popular but wish they wouldn't announce United were losing during our games.

Their score is irrelevant to us. And just provides a distraction - albiet a humorous one.

If I was playing and heard a large unexplained cheer, it'd just affect my focus - even if it is briefly.

Know it's not a big deal but I can wait until FT to find out they've lost to Crawley or got smashed by Swindon.

Not popular but wish they wouldn't announce United were losing during our games.

Their score is irrelevant to us. And just provides a distraction - albiet a humorous one.

If I was playing and heard a large unexplained cheer, it'd just affect my focus - even if it is briefly.

Know it's not a big deal but I can wait until FT to find out they've lost to Crawley or got smashed by Swindon.

You are kidding......

Aren't you ?

Owlstalk Shop

Guest Red Owl

I remember a game a few years ago - was the year Utd. were in the Premiership, and they were losing 3-0 to Liverpool, they kept flashing goal updates on the screen, remember the cheers after one of them slightly distracting one of our players (was about to take a free kick, think he had to take his run-up again).

You are kidding......

Aren't you ?

Neil, you're the one who's always banging on about who cares about them. When our games on, I don't give a flying f*ck how they're doing. I can wait until after FT to take note of their score.

Lot of people who say Pigs don't mean anything, they don't care about them, etc - will then say they want the score flashing up during the game. For me, that's a bit of a contradiction.

Neil, you're the one who's always banging on about who cares about them. When our games on, I don't give a flying f*ck how they're doing. I can wait until after FT to take note of their score.

Lot of people who say Pigs don't mean anything, they don't care about them, etc - will then say they want the score flashing up during the game. For me, that's a bit of a contradiction.

THIS ^^^^

In this case tho it almost always provides impetus and momentum to the team on the pitch

Owlstalk Shop

You need to take a step back here and realise you're "being ripped into" over a scoreboard by fans of a club going nowhere, with a sh*t team, riddled with debt and stuck in League One having just bottled one of the best seasons in Sheffield footballing history.