Scoreboard

It's terrible. Even Darlington used to have a proper big screen. (Didn't they sell it to United)?

But it's not a priority for most people.

Some proper working tellies at the back of the North Stand would help as well. You can buy them for £100 each nowadays.

We haven't moved on with ground improvements since Euro 96. Don't think we will either, unless we make it to Prem. Record is 14 seasons out of top flight(1970 to 1984). We are getting close to equalling that.

Guest Red Owl

I've seen a lot of errors on it, like when scores came up it flashed a birthday message.

The scoreboard's fine, but yeah don't need the fan messages during the game - before & after the game, and during half time!

And less of the elephants, clapping and aliens

Been getting ripped into by some blunts about our scoreboard and how not modern it is.

I hate posts like this

It's like our fans go online and have banter with Blades fans and get wound up/upset by em to the point that they need to come on here and tell us what the piggies are saying

WHO GIVES A FLYING flip ?

Owlstalk Shop

I hate posts like this

It's like our fans go online and have banter with Blades fans and get wound up/upset by em to the point that they need to come on here and tell us what the piggies are saying

WHO GIVES A FLYING flip ?

not at all just thought on the subject of if we would all like a new scoreboard or keep some kind of tradition and fine with the one now? but damn right who gives a flying flip about them Edited by jp1owl

Guest chuckie4570

Definitely need an updated version and the ground is in need of a face lift. The old lady is looking tatty these days

Guest cypress hill

The scoreboard's fine, but yeah don't need the fan messages during the game - before & after the game, and during half time!

And less of the elephants, clapping and aliens

change your name

Guest Red Owl

change your name

I don't have the option to!

Although I'll happily let anyone add an 'a' to the end of 'Red' if they know how to...