Worst half of SWFC football you've seen?

First 20 mins of the 4-4 Huddersfield game last season.

We all, apparently, simultaneously forgot how to pass the ball. It made me feel sick.

That or a 1-0 loss to Coventry 2 seasons ago. Freezing Tuesday night and we were wretched for almost the whole match....

The first half of our 6-1 defeat at Old Trafford in 1997 will take some beating. MotD's only first-half highlight for us was Di Canio running the ball out of play.

This this this , absolutely this!!

I remember this was the half that I knew we'd given it all away. It was this day that really made me realize that we'd blownour chance at being one of the big boys and we were going to start drifting away again.

My brother went into Manchester for a night out, but I was so p(ssed off I just went home on my own on the train.

Newcastle United away....Bobby Robson's first game in charge and it was a game that if either of us won would take us out of the bottom 3 in the Premiership.

Had restricted view seat with a massive pillar in the way cutting the middle third of the pitch out.....no cover....started hammering it down 10 mins in and we ended up being 4-0 down at HT much to the delight of 40 odd thousand Geordies who for want of a better word were urinating themselves laughing at how bad we were.

To my credit (even though I knew we were going to get a complete hiding) I stayed til the end when a lot of Owls fans had got up and walked to see us lose 8-0....we were lucky it was only that....Shearer bagged 5....always hated that arm raising celebration as a result

second to that I would say Arsenal away 91/92......drawing 1-1 into the last 19 mins and a Merson led Arsenal tore us apart and we got pasted 7-1....closest i've ever been to smacking someone at a game...mouthy cockney dicks

For the worst game of football, (which isn't the same as our worst performance) I can't remember ever seeing anything worse than when we played Rushden and Diamonds at Hillsborough, when for the entire ninety minutes their team didn't enter our half of the field.

Newcastle United away....Bobby Robson's first game in charge and it was a game that if either of us won would take us out of the bottom 3 in the Premiership.

Had restricted view seat with a massive pillar in the way cutting the middle third of the pitch out.....no cover....started hammering it down 10 mins in and we ended up being 4-0 down at HT much to the delight of 40 odd thousand Geordies who for want of a better word were urinating themselves laughing at how bad we were.

To my credit (even though I knew we were going to get a complete hiding) I stayed til the end when a lot of Owls fans had got up and walked to see us lose 8-0....we were lucky it was only that....Shearer bagged 5....always hated that arm raising celebration as a result

second to that I would say Arsenal away 91/92......drawing 1-1 into the last 19 mins and a Merson led Arsenal tore us apart and we got pasted 7-1....closest i've ever been to smacking someone at a game...mouthy cockney dicks

I was at that Arsenal game, but we didn't really play that badly. I put it down to as a freak!

I was at that Arsenal game, but we didn't really play that badly. I put it down to as a freak!

So did I that's why I was so stunned and fairly peeved at an Arsenal fan taking issue with us about Chris Woods......gave us a slamming about how he shouldn't be 1st choice for England...this was whilst they had Lee Dixon playing for the national team at the time

We had a couple of freak games that season.....Watson's infamous dive v Leeds when we got done 6-1 at home will live in the memory forever....even Brighty gives him stick for it now

...after 54 years of being an owl...and going to many, many, many of the dire offerings over the 70's...Stevenage away beats them all into a cocked hat...for the very first time in my life I was embarrassed to be a Wednesdayite because of the on-pitch offerings and the dire inability of the staff and management on the bench to do anything...as ever the fans were wonderful.

Watford on Sky was a horror show.

The first 45 at Bramall Lane in the 3-2 was defensively awful.

Also remember those games when we used to lose to teams like Stockport at home, they werent much fun either.

Yeah they were pretty horrific.

Stevenage for me though by a country mile.