Worst half of SWFC football you've seen?

if mr jones thinks thats worst he's ever seen then he hasnt seen to many of our games in the past .....i could think of loads but will name 3 .....2nd half at boro when we lost 8-0 ,conceding 5 at home to wimbledon in the 2nd half and being 4-0 down at half-time at southampton and being stood in the pouring rain watching it .

Sheffield United V Huddersfield Play Off final first half was dire! It was like watching paint dry on a moving snail.

Not quite sure you've got a grasp of the thread title mate. :biggrin:

First half at Watford 1982 ,Vital game for SWFC , win and we were nearly up - 4 - 0 down at H. T.

That was my first thought too. I paid to get in too. Unlike hundreds of others who walked straight in after those wooden gates 'fell' over. lol

This!!!....thought it was a league game tho....Linekers debut too for them....he got a hat trick!!!

Wasn't it something like the second or third replay.......or did I just make that up? I'm sure we got a draw at their place and went into that game with some hope. Didn't last long. :sad:

Guest Distraught!

Because of the significance of the occasion, being 3-0 down at half time against the pigs. We hang on with so much pride about the BDM scoreline. It could have been blown out of the water that night. Thank god for the much improved second half performance and Esajas!

Brentford at home season before last. Only game iv ever walked out of. But then again i didnt gwt to stevenage away. Think they beat us 3-1 shocking football all over the park. Ditto some on here, at least we managed to turn it around. I think some words were said :)

This match for me as well. The whole team fell apart. If it was a boxing match, the towel would have been thrown in.