Hark now hear the CITY sing....

Guest @DSapeyOwl

I actually tolerate Man City singing 'Hark now hear' for what they did to United last season but the 'Boxing Day' bit doesn't work!

They start singing 'Hey Jude' after they'd be to Hillsborough in the same FA Cup tie???

I remember them singing it for about 10 minutes straight. It sounded like the first time they'd heard it at a football match the way they stuck with it.

They start singing 'Hey Jude' after they'd be to Hillsborough in the same FA Cup tie???

I remember them singing it for about 10 minutes straight. It sounded like the first time they'd heard it at a football match the way they stuck with it.

And we nicked 'Der der der der.... flipping useless' from them after they sang it to us first.

Swings and roundabouts with songs.

Guest s17owl

Derby and foresat are the worst for copying our songs , they both sing boxing day , they both bounce aswell , I was horrified to see them bouncing the other year

City sang that way before I heard it at Hillsborough.

We've pinched 'This City is ours' from them, I remember when they put posters up around Manchester and Fergie spat his dummy out.