Think Antonios fee has been announced

I'm pleased we've got him - of course I am! But I do think if we've paid 1 million quid for him then we've overpaid. Not to say we've been ripped off because he's got a lot of potential.

But I don't see how that's a fair price for a player who has so far only really done it at League One level.

I'm pleased we've got him - of course I am! But I do think if we've paid 1 million quid for him then we've overpaid. Not to say we've been ripped off because he's got a lot of potential.

But I don't see how that's a fair price for a player who has so far only really done it at League One level.

There's alot of cash flying around the championship and if Leicester payed £1m for that lad from fleetwood then we've got a bargain for Antonio

So that's official then... flipping Sky Sports News ins and outs is now classed as the ultimate guide.... are people really that daft?

Besides, I'm pretty staggered that some fans still dont think he's worth it. The guy got us promoted. Good players are well worth investing in.

Guest justcraig

Couldn't give a flying rats ass how much we paid, we must sign these type of players if we're serious about making any sort of challenge this season!

Well done Milan, no brainer for me!

There are a few ways to look at this:

a) The amount quoted is probably just a guess

b) Does seem a lot for a player who's only really been successful at L1 level

c) Ben Marshall was £1.5m, on that basis it seems good value

d) A HUGE thank-you to MM for putting up the cash, whatever the actual fee

e) BUT you 'may' have paid 750k if you'd offered it in May!

f) If he does as well as we're all hoping, he'll easily be worth double that in a year's time!

In MM and DJ we trust... UTO!

�950K and stayed about a season. Deadline day last minute panic buy

Think Wilson bought him in 98-99. He left us for £750k in 00/01 to go to Leicester if I remember right. He was pacy back then too, didnt get much of a go for us, seem to remember him scoring winners against West Ham and Liverpool.

There are a few ways to look at this:

a) The amount quoted is probably just a guess

b) Does seem a lot for a player who's only really been successful at L1 level

c) Ben Marshall was £1.5m, on that basis it seems good value

d) A HUGE thank-you to MM for putting up the cash, whatever the actual fee

e) BUT you 'may' have paid 750k if you'd offered it in May!

f) If he does as well as we're all hoping, he'll easily be worth double that in a year's time!

In MM and DJ we trust... UTO!

If he can have the same impact in the Championship, on a 4 year deal he will be worth quite a bit indeed.