Sheffield Wednesday Reserves ....

Guest CowshedLad

Guest CowshedLad

Have you got rid of Potter yet?

Lowe is a big lad and I think he'll do well for your mob.

Semi is quick and would probably be good as a winger, but he's a bit hit and miss as a RB though.

He also had one of the best songs going! To the tune of Que serra:

Steve Gerrard Gerrard

Your baby's not even yours

It's Johnny Otsemobor's

Steve gerrard Gerrard

Have you got rid of Potter yet?

Lowe is a big lad and I think he'll do well for your mob.

Semi is quick and would probably be good as a winger, but he's a bit hit and miss as a RB though.

He also had one of the best songs going! To the tune of Que serra:

Steve Gerrard Gerrard

Your baby's not even yours

It's Johnny Otsemobor's

Steve gerrard Gerrard

Great tune! But why would we rid of Potter? Our best player other than Williams by a mile!

Guest CowshedLad

What signings have you made this summer Cowshed?

Otsemobor, Lowe, Anthony Kay ... only three so far.

Getting Gleeson, Williams and Potter to sign extentions however were the best signings of the summer!

Guest Parky1867

Lowe: Gets a lot of praise from our fans, mainly because he showed enthusiasm and loved the club, and in fairness did chip in with a few goals for us. I personally don't think he is as good as some make out, however he is good enough for League 1 and is a decent enough acquisition for you. Best move for both parties I think, he will chip in with some goals, but he will also miss some sitters. Doubt he will fire you into the championship, but he will probably notch up a respectable tally

Otsemobor: Never impressed whenever I saw him. He will get the ball to his feet move forward up towards the half way line, then as soon as he gets too close to the line, will instantly turn back and pass it back to a centre back. I have literally never seen a player so terrified of going into the oppositions half. He possesses good pace but is completely unwilling to use it. I don't know what it is, but it truly is bizarre, I assume it relates to lack of confidence. Defensively he is suspect, (similar to Tavernier), but as I mentioned, his refusal to go forward makes him pretty inept in my opinion. I think there is a decent right back (for this level) in there somewhere, but Id be amazed if you get to see it.

Overall - Lowe will probably be decent enough for you, and I would imagine Otsemobor is back up for the majority of the season..

Guest foreverSWFC

Lowe is class. Really intelligent forward who will score ALOT of goals for you if you actually play him. Could have easily done a job for us in the Championship. Very food signing for you lot, don't be put off by his age.

Otsemobor, solid fullback and fairly quick. But doesn't utilise his pace enough, seems reluctant to use it down the flanks. Also he WILL get injured for you, he's a crock.

Otsemobor, Lowe, Anthony Kay ... only three so far.

Getting Gleeson, Williams and Potter to sign extentions however were the best signings of the summer!

When will Karl Robinson be changing your home strip to red? As he seems to like players with a Liverpool link! Semi was out for a major part of last season yet still gets a contract?!?

Lowey is a great player to have around and as busy as flip around the box but he is not blessed with much pace unfortunately , if he had i dont think DJ would have let him go

Semi can look world class and look like he is a pub player , more often the latter recently and very injury prone .

Good luck next year and Oh and your manager is a right thrower :tango:

Lowe is quality has great movement in and around the box. I will be putting a bet on him to be the league one top goalscorer. As for Semi good luck with him.

I can see Lowe being a very good signing for you to be honest.

Otsemobor will keep your physio's busy.

If you're short at left back, we've got 3 CRACKING players going spare. Julian Bennett, Mark Reynolds and Daniel Jones.

And a decent keeper if you need one.

Great tune! But why would we rid of Potter? Our best player other than Williams by a mile!

Potter played in a Wednesday side that was useless and largely bypassed the midfield, many on here cannot see the wood for the trees .

In a passing side with someone protecting him Potter is a very good passer of a ball and at L1 level will kill teams given time on the ball. The real irony is that with Semedo in our midfield had Potter stayed we would have seen the benefit of him that MK have had.