For Those Who Went to Today's Game

Well it kinda....erm.....just flew into a seat. Then a woman went to tell a steward about it (she was fat and probably wanted it for tea), but the steward couldn't find it.

Kamikaze duck with special invisibility powers.

so it equates to fattyplussduck then :rolleyes:

gets coat

I learned not to park my car on Herries Road again up by Hallam FM as some b&^%£@$ chucked a rock at it. Not the first time my cars been abused at Hillsborough - not impressed. Spose I'll have to fork out for the Wednesdayite car park in future for peace of mind.

IMO the defence seemed solid, Buxton isnt match fit yet and a bit off the pace but I was impressed with Kirkland and Gardner, Llera was solid as usual too.

Pecnik looked good, can see him being a decent signing.

You can tell Maguire is a championship player, he has a quality that would wee wee league 1, would love to see him upfront with a fit Goal Machine.

Harewood is a waste of space.

JJ is as frustrating as he always is.

Any news on Lines? We'll miss him if he's out for a while

Harewood didn't turn up.

Pecnik looks class.

We wound West Brom up big style.

Lines looked good first half.

Reda cannot pass.

O'Grady won some headers, but nothing special.

Gardner and Kirkland looked class.

Dorrans, Odenwingie and Cox all tvvats. Pro footballers throwing a hissy fit. Embarassing.

Llera? I thought he was immense!

Guest foreverSWFC

Heard plenty of West Brom fans saying Harewood was our only decent option upfront

PAHAHAHAHAHPAHAHAHAHAH

:tango: :tango: :tango:

Let me breathe

PAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Was impressed with all the new lads, all obvious Championship quality. Maguire immediately looked a proper footballer, although in the first half he suffered from JJ shooting from range every time he got the ball instead of looking to use a team mate. Harewood also got very frustrated after running into good positions only to see JJ shooting wildly, as did Reda too when several potential overlaps went begging for the same reason. As everything went left early on Pecnic saw little of the ball but after he scored ( I liked his indignant reply when asked on Radio Sheff if he meant it by the way) and all the second half, I have to agree with those who call him a reyt signing and I can see why we snapped him up pronto. He could be a real star and was the one man who didn't treat it like a friendly., witness his attack on Dorrans. OK we can teach him to defend.

Loved Kirkland and Gardner, whole defence never in trouble. All our lads from last season looked comfortable.

Add Madine and Antonio and we're not far off.

Wouldn't be happy if I was a Baggies fan.