For Those Who Went to Today's Game

I was impressed by Pecnik. Put himself about and wasn't scared. He improved as the game went on.

For me - Kirkland looks composed (but also like a 15 year old promoted to the first team) and defence played well.

Midfield seems a little light.

JJ - same old same old.

Enjoyed the game and thought we looked decent overall. Lacking big time up front tho.

Oh - just to be clear on my Kirkland comment - I mean he looks like a scrawny kid - but quality.

I was impressed by Pecnik. Put himself about and wasn't scared. He improved as the game went on.

For me - Kirkland looks composed (but also like a 15 year old promoted to the first team) and defence played well.

JJ - same old same old.

Enjoyed the game and thought we looked decent overall. Lacking big time up front tho.

Oh - just to be clear on my Kirkland comment - I mean he looks like a scrawny kid - but quality.

Thanks ....

Guest foreverSWFC

Harewood didn't turn up.

Pecnik looks class.

We wound West Brom up big style.

Lines looked good first half.

Reda cannot pass.

O'Grady won some headers, but nothing special.

Gardner and Kirkland looked class.

Dorrans, Odenwingie and Cox all tvvats. Pro footballers throwing a hissy fit. Embarassing.

Harewood looked poor! No better than O'Grady.

Pecnik looks decent, especially with the ball at his feet.

Lines looked in a bad way.

Maguire looked decent.

JJ got in great positions but as usual couldn't hit the target at all.

Kirkland will be a genius signing.

JJ - same old same old.

Thanks mate

Guest Glasgow Owl

when you put pen to paper, DJ already knows his side and has ample quality for every dept on the bench, any additions will be icing......must agree that Gardner and Kirkland are solid?

Was Lines the result of a bad challenge or something else? Gutted for him, hope he's alright

No bad challenge just studs stuck in the ground.

Re pecnik i haven't seen enough of him to comment, but judging on today he could be a decent player..